Harvest Classic!

brickfor6

http://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=850071

7:30am Weigh-in

9:00am Wrestling begins

Andrean 

Brother Rice 

Calumet

Griffith
Hammond Morton
Hanover Central
Highland
Hobart 
Lake Central 
Lake Station 
McCutcheon 
Penn
Perry Meridian 
Portage
River Forest 
SB Washington

And the announcer is none other than our own: ontherise219
Edited by RegionRoyalty

106-Lowery

113-Littel

120-Triana over Poynter

126-Nier over Rodriguez

132-Reitz over Prado

138-Black over Rumph

145-McIntosh over Johnson

152-Warren over Kaurich

160-Warren over Guerrero

170-Fattore over Cornejo

182-Szydlo over Torres

195-Fowler over Gillhooly

220-Sierzega over Miller

285-McWilliams over Murillo

After seeing brackets these are my finals predictions.

Edited by Sig40

Good morning wrestling fans, its Harvest Classic time, Let's get ready for some tough wrestling matches and a well-ran tournament. To give you a little info on the two Bro. Rice wrestlers who Sig40 did not know about. 1. Hassan Johnson = So. Two time Harvest Classic Champ 2014 & 2015 106lbs. 2. Rahman Johnson =Jr. 2015 Harvest Classic Champion, 2014 placed I believe 4th or 3rd .I know he lost to Kasper Macintosh in 2014 and in 2013 Rahman lost to Steven Micic the stud , although Rahman placed at this tournament three years in a row .If you check the previous years brackects, Hassan has wrestled some of indiana's best. These two boys are are extended family of the Moran's. What I mean by this is , all four boys were raised and trained in the Harvey Twisters Camp. That enough on the Johnson brothers, cause they don't make the entire Bro Rice Team . Besides , those wrestlers are humble as can be, win or loose. See you guys Sat. Let's get ready to wrestle!

Good morning wrestling fans, its Harvest Classic time, Let's get ready for some tough wrestling matches and a well-ran tournament. To give you a little info on the two Bro. Rice wrestlers who Sig40 did not know about. 1. Hassan Johnson = So. Two time Harvest Classic Champ 2014 & 2015 106lbs. 2. Rahman Johnson =Jr. 2015 Harvest Classic Champion, 2014 placed I believe 4th or 3rd .I know he lost to Kasper Macintosh in 2014 and in 2013 Rahman lost to Steven Micic the stud , although Rahman placed at this tournament three years in a row .If you check the previous years brackects, Hassan has wrestled some of indiana's best. These two boys are are extended family of the Moran's. What I mean by this is , all four boys were raised and trained in the Harvey Twisters Camp. That enough on the Johnson brothers, cause they don't make the entire Bro Rice Team . Besides , those wrestlers are humble as can be, win or loose. See you guys Sat. Let's get ready to wrestle!

Good Afternoon Mendel! Couple questions...you say they are So and Jr respectively yet they have already placed 2 and 3 times at this event respectively. Is this their redshirt season? Second, what weights will they be at for the event so we can monitor?

Concur on the entire Johnson family being humble and class acts.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, Hassan was crowned champion at the Harvest Classic his Freshman year 2014 and Sophomore year 2015 . This year he is classified as an Junior. Rahman  was crowned champion at the Harvest Classic his Junior year 2015. This year he is a Senior. I believe Rahman will wrestle @ 145lbs. I am not sure which weight Hassan will wrestle , haven't found any recent dual info. on him . I know Hassan was champion @ 106lbs 2015 and 2014 those were his Freshman and Sophomore years in H.S. Hassan may wrestle @113lbs or 120lbs. Rahman placed his Freshman,Sophomore and Junior years of H.S. Therefore no redshirt seasons. 

I apologize for the misunderstanding, Hassan was crowned champion at the Harvest Classic his Freshman year 2014 and Sophomore year 2015 . This year he is classified as an Junior. Rahman  was crowned champion at the Harvest Classic his Junior year 2015. This year he is a Senior. I believe Rahman will wrestle @ 145lbs. I am not sure which weight Hassan will wrestle , haven't found any recent dual info. on him . I know Hassan was champion @ 106lbs 2015 and 2014 those were his Freshman and Sophomore years in H.S. Hassan may wrestle @113lbs or 120lbs. Rahman placed his Freshman,Sophomore and Junior years of H.S. Therefore no redshirt seasons. 

Saw on the Twitter machine that Rahman committed to INTech last nite! Congrats.

Wow.  The 4th and 5th seeds at that weight are tough as NAILS!!!  You'd be awfully hard pressed to find a tougher weight at any regular season individual tourney.

These guys will be at the Al Smith

2 Tylor Triana Hobart
3 Christian Mejia Elkhart Memorial
5 Cayden Rooks Columbus East
8 Tanner DeMien Penn
10 Colin Poynter Portage
13 Hunter Watts Jimtown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.