Avon vs Brownsburg Let The Talk Begin

indywarrior21

Going to be a little selfish here and say if love to see B Lee stay at 152 to see a Lee vs Lee finals.

I don't think either will be challenged at their weights unless this was to happen. Tonight, B Lee was just man handled a good wrestler who's ranked #4.

Great meet and what a packed place!

Avon is the real deal and it was a fun meet.

Just FYI Mattyb Mulkey didn't miss weight.

#PainTrain

#GrowTheSport

#TheCounty

your kidding me! No way..... coach.... I do realize that.

Great dual. Congrats

Going to try to get one of the matches that we lost to the other way in a couple weeks.

We did have fun. Atmosphere was cool.

Edited by Mattyb

Mattyb,

I didn't pick up on the sarcasm or joke or whatever you meant but saying Mulkey missed weight. See it now but just wanted to make sure that it didn't get out their that Blake missed weight. He's a great kid with a lot of colleges recruiting him.

Fun night. Look forward to many more this year.

Snyder

Mattyb,

I didn't pick up on the sarcasm or joke or whatever you meant but saying Mulkey missed weight. See it now but just wanted to make sure that it didn't get out their that Blake missed weight. He's a great kid with a lot of colleges recruiting him.

Fun night. Look forward to many more this year.

Snyder

For sure great kid.... I would like to add that his grandfather lives on my street. I always see Blake down there mowing lawns and helping him as much as possible. Great kid that any college will be lucky to get.

And... thanks Hector... it was a long road back. We look forward to seeing Jessie do great things again this year.

Edited by Mattyb

Congratulations to both teams on an excellent display of athleticism and guts. Well worth the drive from Muncie and Middletown after our own practice to watch both teams define the word COMPETE! Loved the environment, the match-ups didn't disappoint, and it's always nice when you have the luxury of cheering for athletes on both sides

Great job on the live stream! We watched in warm Florida. Side Note, former Brownsburg wrestler Troy Owens did a OUTSTANDING job on broadcasting! He was better then most of the broadcasters on the BigTen Network. If wrestling at Marian doesn't workout for him, he's got a future in that!

Great job on the live stream! We watched in warm Florida. Side Note, former Brownsburg wrestler Troy Owens did a OUTSTANDING job on broadcasting! He was better then most of the broadcasters on the BigTen Network. If wrestling at Marian doesn't workout for him, he's got a future in that!

Agreed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.