Fort Wayne Semi-State

DelCo

A couple notables from the NECC super duels that I saw. Seth Burns , Eastside,  beats Ryan Rasler SS#2  22-21 in a shootout. Seth also lost to Zach Burrell 15-12. Not sure if Ryan and Zach met up this weekend or not . Also saw SS#4 at 132, Austin Moore beat SS#4 at 138 ,Joe leazier  at 138 by 1 point.

A couple notables from the NECC super duels that I saw. Seth Burns , Eastside,  beats Ryan Rasler SS#2  22-21 in a shootout. Seth also lost to Zach Burrell 15-12. Not sure if Ryan and Zach met up this weekend or not . Also saw SS#4 at 132, Austin Moore beat SS#4 at 138 ,Joe leazier  at 138 by 1 point.

Rasler beat Burrell 14-11

113:  Brayden Shearer Garrett  def Malachi Walters Prairie Heights FALL 2:42

113:  Tanner Schoeff Central Noble  def Brayden Shearer Garrett FALL 3:46

132:  Jayce Meyer Angola FALL Dylan DeMarco Garrett 4:34

Dylan DeMarco Garrett FALL Dillon Yoder Fairfield 1:43

Dylan DeMarco Garrett FALL Zane Rowden Prairie Heights 2:38

Austin Moore Central Noble Dec.  Dylan DeMarco Garrett 6-0

220:  Austin Evans Lakeland Major Decision Beck Davis Garrett 13-2

So, I was curious---I noticed in USA Wrestler Magazine that at 195 Jacob Gray is ranked 19th in the country.  Aren't him and Baumgardner(SP?) at the same weight?  If so, wouldn't it make sense that Baumgardner was ranked ahead of him being that in their last match Baumgardner won?  Maybe I'm missing something and maybe they've wrestled since?  Maybe Baumgardner is being considered at 182?

So, I was curious---I noticed in USA Wrestler Magazine that at 195 Jacob Gray is ranked 19th in the country.  Aren't him and Baumgardner(SP?) at the same weight?  If so, wouldn't it make sense that Baumgardner was ranked ahead of him being that in their last match Baumgardner won?  Maybe I'm missing something and maybe they've wrestled since?  Maybe Baumgardner is being considered at 182?

Gray has had more national success.

Sounds like a late addition at HWT for Adams Central has arrived. Kid was really good in middle school and was a terrific OL/DL for the football team. Believe he made the top 50 list this year for the state. Athletic and strong for his size. Hope he can get into wrestling shape and get his fundamentals down soon. If so, watch out for a dark horse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.