Anyone need a BIG pair of shoes?

Dave Cloud

I have two pairs of size 17 wrestling shoes. One belonged to a kid who came out years ago and quit immediately without taking his shoes with him. The other pair is anyone's guess as to how we came to posses them. I want to get rid of them but can't bring myself to throw them away. The are in very good condition. My preference would be for them to go a wrestler who would have a hard time affording shoes. Please let me know if you can get some use out of them.  Best part is the price: FREE.

Dave Cloud

765-610-8150

For a creative idea you could have one of the shoes "Bronzed/Silvered," placed on a nice stand, and used as a traveling trophy between you and another school you dual yearly.  Maybe even add colored plaques around he base to show which team won that year and the score.  

We did this with a large shoe several years back and it turnout out as a nice addition to the displace case.  Plus it was an extra motivation for that meet to retain the BIG SHOES!.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.