Big Results Today?

purdue02

I had the privilege of coaching Silas last year for the Middle School Indiana team when we went out to Danville Ill and I saw him at the duals over the summer in Harrison WL. I am not surprised he is doing well, he is a great wrestler and an awesome kid. I was surprised he did not make the initial rankings list but I have no doubt he will find his way in sooner or later. Best of luck this season.

Thank you for your encouragement and confidence Coach. Especially regarding his character. That's #1 priority for us. I'm very thankful he's embraced the importance of being the best version of himself possible on and off the mat, and putting as much drive into his academics as he does athletics. Very much appreciate your words.

right on mane...Shenandoah has a very good squad out there and it pains me to say this but they will probably beat NC again...Looking forward seeing your son on his journey..Plus AJ is another man on mission that I'm picking to win it all this year..

We're definitely confident, but always have great respect for NC. Getting to know Coach Martin over the summer and getting some added tutelage for Silas was awesome. Great staff and even better people. That dual is always competitive and I expect nothing less this year. I agree regarding AJ Black! He's an absolute workhorse in the room and is really focused in. All our athletes are extremely blessed to have Coach Black Jr & Sr refining them. They've really built on and strengthened the philosophy shared with our friend, and former youth Coach John Slivka. Going to be an exciting next few years.

We're definitely confident, but always have great respect for NC. Getting to know Coach Martin over the summer and getting some added tutelage for Silas was awesome. Great staff and even better people. That dual is always competitive and I expect nothing less this year. I agree regarding AJ Black! He's an absolute workhorse in the room and is really focused in. All our athletes are extremely blessed to have Coach Black Jr & Sr refining them. They've really built on and strengthened the philosophy shared with our friend, and former youth Coach John Slivka. Going to be an exciting next few years.

Martin is a great mentor for the guys...Gary jr and myself were teammates and he's doing great stuff out there...I expect Doah to,make noise at team state and I think they'll have atleast 3-4 state qualifiers...You and myself have mutual friends but never have met...Carver is a good friend..he actually is the one that told me your son was a great kid and wrestler a few years back...Ill def be at the big dual this year..Always look forward to seeing the new talent and see good kids succeed..

Martin is a great mentor for the guys...Gary jr and myself were teammates and he's doing great stuff out there...I expect Doah to,make noise at team state and I think they'll have atleast 3-4 state qualifiers...You and myself have mutual friends but never have met...Carver is a good friend..he actually is the one that told me your son was a great kid and wrestler a few years back...Ill def be at the big dual this year..Always look forward to seeing the new talent and see good kids succeed..

Right on. Yeah, Carver is a stand up individual. He and I go back many years. Next time we cross paths, make yourself known brother. I look forward to meeting you.

Right on. Yeah, Carver is a stand up individual. He and I go back many years. Next time we cross paths, make yourself known brother. I look forward to meeting you.

Will do my man..Ill look for the big guy cheering for Silas at the Dual..I think its at NC this year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.