East Chicago semi state rankings

ontherise219

nICE LITTLE ARTICLE in Da times da otter day. Ole Leeroy has a mitty fine lookin crew. Let da fun begin- as we all know its wraslin season. 

I love reading the posts from da rat................it reminds me of home..... Its funny because I am certain that a lot of people that I know have to read his posts several times to get a real understanding of what he says but for me its like when my 6 yr old brings home a paper from school where he writes a story and misses letters and mis-spells words and phonetically spells some of the words.........I can read it clear as day so to da rat I say keep postin' bro its always a good read for me !!!! 

I love reading the posts from da rat................it reminds me of home..... Its funny because I am certain that a lot of people that I know have to read his posts several times to get a real understanding of what he says but for me its like when my 6 yr old brings home a paper from school where he writes a story and misses letters and mis-spells words and phonetically spells some of the words.........I can read it clear as day so to da rat I say keep postin' bro its always a good read for me !!!! 

You misspelled...misspell.

Maybe kind of related, didn't a kid from the #county win the state spelling bee last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.