Magazine

UncleJimmy

Hey, I'm a #TheCounty kinda guy...any #TheCounty that has a cigar bar is my kinda #TheCounty..however, I've always wondered..which one of these exactly is #TheCounty????????? I have now discovered where N Posey is, thanks to my friends in #TheSouth, but just confused on #TheCounty..help a fella out.

posey-county-indiana.jpg

Edited by UncleJimmy

The magazine has been out for a whole day and we still dont have a thread about wrong weights are kids who got overlooked!!

Things are getting better!! lol

Not trying to be that guy, but is Will Egli out this year too?

Joe have you considered a Digital only option? Seems like you could make more money without printing costs and if most are like me, they'll have read it cover to cover before ever getting the print copy.

No way!!!! I like to keep stuff like the magazine around. It's cool to look at years later.

Seems to me to be a labor of love for Joe. I could be mistaken... but it seems that he does a lot of stuff for Indiana wrestling without money being his driving force.

It would also be awesome if... Joe could put all of the new historical data that he is collecting into a publication. I would pay good money for something like that.

Edited by Mattyb

No way!!!! I like to keep stuff like the magazine around. It's cool to look at years later.

Seems to me to be a labor of love for Joe. I could be mistaken... but it seems that he does a lot of stuff for Indiana wrestling without money being his driving force.

It would also be awesome if... Joe could put all of the new historical data that he is collecting into a publication. I would pay good money for something like that.

Hence the reason for asking about a digital only OPTION

Joe have you considered a Digital only option?  Seems like you could make more money without printing costs and if most are like me, they'll have read it cover to cover before ever getting the print copy.

I've thought about it, but haven't pulled the trigger on it.

I may try something a little different next year with a couple different options. We'll see though.

Nice job on the magazine and I am sure its hard to get all the information correct.  I am so proud of my son, Jordan Slivka's accomplishments and your magazine says he finished 4th, when he actually finished 3rd in state. I am so proud of his 3rd place finish.  Just a proud mom.

Edited by luv2compete

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.