SUPER 32

cradleU

Looks like flo was impressed with breyden Bailey as well with him getting mentioned as one of the breakout wrestlers of the tournament, so I'm guessing we will see him in the updated rankings http://www.flowrestling.org/article/47375-the-breakout-performers-of-super-32

Bailey has been legit for years. I think it's his time to shine.

Edited by backtothemat

Wish we had a few more Indiana boys down there. The ones that did show held their own. I was most impressed with Bailey, and B. Lee both looked really good. Pretty cool to watch C.Red x 2 in Braytons corner all weekend. J.Moran looked good beating a #9 ranked kid in the nation at 106, Fargo Champ (Jeremiah Reno). Laughlin beating a #9 ranked kid in the nation (Mekhi Lewis).

Davidson brothers always look good, ran into a couple of STUDS. Same with Mulkey wrestled tough until round of 16 when he ran into a buzz saw.

Always good to see the Brownsburg,Portage,Chesterton coaches out there showcasing some of their talent.

Great (offseason) competition for some of our Indiana best. Once again those are some of the names you can count on seeing on the rankings and at Bankers Life In 2017.

Hello Rankings guy???????

That Water guy was pretty legit too....

They're listed on Flo but my technological skills prohibit me from cutting/pasting. Maybe #TheCounty can help us. Good luck all.

just now getting around to this message and my response is that not even people in #TheCounty can navigate the absolute horrible product that Flo gives......sorry to let you down UncleJimmy

Wiesjahn was showing some significant blood cleaning skillz also !!!   

Guy is like a mongoose out on the mat while cleaning up blood drops

Edited by JMILL

just now getting around to this message and my response is that not even people in #TheCounty can navigate the absolute horrible product that Flo gives......sorry to let you down UncleJimmy

Thanks....one thing I can agree with #TheCounty on...Flo is awful. Tried to view brackets yesterday and they had vanished into cyberspace. Strange that as an alleged leader they can't do better. And #TeamCounty did come thru on the original request...shoutout #TeamCounty!!! Like it needs anymore...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.