IHSWCA Fall Clinic @ WC Oct. 20-21

dstruck

CLINIC FLIER: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AG95kpk9PDFKfQfid39SJCyN0IEi9YqMHW2b4QpfSwE/edit?usp=sharing

Warren Central high School - October 20-21

SPEAKERS

MATT LINDLAND - OLYMPIAN

- Head USAW Greco Roman Coach

- 2000 Silver Medal Olympics  

-2001 World Silver Medalist

-US Greco Roman National Champion

- JUCO National champion

- Fought for UFC, Strikeforce,and Affliction

CHRIS LYTLE- KEYNOTE SPEAKER

-2x state placer for Southport High School

-31 professional MMA wins

-UFC top five all time for- Fight of the Night Bonuses, Submission of the Night Bonuses

-Firefighter, Father, Husband

TERRY STEINER

-USAW Head Women’s Coach

-coach for world champion Adeline Gray, and Olympic Champion Helen Maroulis

- NCAA Champion

And coaches from around our state’s clubs and colleges……

Chad Red Sr/Jr

-you know who them! Along w/ drill partner Brayton Lee

Brady Eppert

- CIA, club coach for world team member Alara Boyd

Steven Bradley - Marian University

-3x State champion

Kevin Lake

-Manchester University

Kendric Maple

- NCAA Champion, Purdue University Assistant

Clinic registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfYPVjpPCjml6kvr_1I7Avkbsp8lX0-WW4o2ZxeJZrir4C0w/viewform

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing all the coaches on the 20th & 21st!!!

Here are a few suggestions for future IHSWCA clinics that I think the state could definitely benefit from:

Heath Eslinger (Tenn-Chatanooga Coach)

- He presented down at the NWCA Coaches Convention this fall on 3D Coaching and it was one of the best sessions I have ever attended at a clinic

Coyte Cooper

- He is in our backyard (Noblesville, IN) and would be a valuable asset to all coaches in a number of different areas from marketing to self improvement

Zanetti Brothers

- I have attended several of their sessions over the years and they bring a great deal of knowledge to the mental side of wrestling

Josh Erickson (Former Nebraska Kearney Coach)

- I have heard him speak on a few different topics and would definitely challenge the way coaches look at their team structure

Danny Irwin

• 2 weeks later...

SOME THINGS FOR THE CLINIC

COACHES AND WIVES SESSION:

Being a coach, and having a family and wife is tough!!! Not just on you, but on your significant other as well.  To have a good team, you must have a good team at home!!!! Bring your wife, or girlfriend and hang with some like minded people!!!

FOR THOSE COMING TO OUR HUSBAND/WIFE COACHES SESSION

This year’s Fall Coaches Clinic Social at Rock Bottom will have a new added twist!  The IHSWCA will be welcoming significant others to the social downtown.  Fun ice breakers will begin prior to the guest speaker Chris Lytles talk at 8 pm.  Wives are encouraged to attend this casual event in the pool room at Rock Bottom. A fun game will begin at 7:30 lead by Danny Struck “The Game Show Host” and game contestants Jim & Tina Tonte from Warren Central High School and Wade & Ashlee McClurge from Ron-colli High School. The pool room will be reserved under the group IHSWCA. Please arrive at 6:45 pm for drinks and appetizers.  This game will be similar to the newlywed game from the 70’s as the games goal is to allow couples the opportunity to share experiences, jokes, growth, and struggles that some coach’s families endure as wrestling coach’s balance coaching and marriage. 

At 8 pm Chris Lytle will be speaking to the coach’s. Please note wives are welcome to stay or enjoy fellowship with other wives after the game show.  The atmosphere of this event will be casual and entertaining for those coaches who are not married,  married or are considering getting married!  The goal of this activity is to allow coaches and other wives/significant others the opportunity to hear how some couples “make it work” and strengthen Indiana coaches with ideas and humor of two couples stories. We hope that you will consider inviting your wives to this event.  If you or your wife have further questions about this event please email: tinatonte@yahoo.com.

COACHES SOCIAL:

6:45-8 - coaches and wives social

8pm - meet and listen to UFC STAR - Chris Lytle, also in attendance world silver and olympic medalist - UFC Star Matt Lindland

ROCK BOTTOM BREWERY COACHES SOCIAL: 
Keynote speaker - UFC's Chris Lytle!
Special Guest - UFC, and Olympic Coach Matt Lindland

Bratwurst (onio/pepers), jalepeno spinach dip/pretzels, chicken tenders, buffalo wings, meatballs, chips/salsa/guac, vegetable crudite - (this meal, and drink tickets are included in your clinic fees - bring your spouse- she is free with coach)

If you live in the following COUNTIES and are coming to the coaches social - 

please bring a copy of your energy bill - we will show you a way to save money on it, as well as let a portion of your bill help fund the IHSWCA!!!!

Cost you nothing at all, helps our association...and can help you and your club if you want

bring a bill - Terry Steiner will discuss the rest!

COUNTIES: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Newton, Benton, White, Jasper, St. Joe, Starke, Pulaski, White, Carrol, Cass, Howard, Whitley, Elkhart, Koscluske, Wabash, Miami, Lagrange, Steuben, Noble, Wells, Allen

Always have to get in that dig at the coaches association, eh Y2?

When they are pushing a pyramid scheme onto their members I'll jump all over it. That's an easy one to go after.

And YES, I know what they are talking about because I have been approached by a coach and he specifically stated that Terry Steiner is in on it, so it HAS to be good.

Thanks for asking though.

LOL...lowest nat gas prices in America!! It's cuz of all the hot air that comes up from #TheCounty.

See Joe................this is one of those times when I would use the "Not Like" button.

Sincerely yours,

#TheCounty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.