155--12--25.53%
163--8--20.00%
173--9--39.13%
185--4--17.39%
198--2--15.38%
223--7--43.75%
288--3--33.33%
Overall 27.6% are on the stud list

*109 will likely get a boost of the "other criteria" with many middle school accomplishments 

I'll let them duke it out in a no holds barred three way match.

and the clear winner then is Nicky Dubz.................congrats champ !!!

maybe he and sasha will celebrate with a little daddy daughter catnip

Next topic going to be....way didn't these "studs" show up for IHPO after they register. LOL

Most paid, so if they don't come I'll thank them for the donation to IndianaMat and Indiana wrestling. I'm sure the Gorillas at Scholastic Duals will thank them for a very cheap trip again.

What you use funds earned to discount trips for kids......pass that info on. Oh wait you will be at IHPO on Sunday! Sorry couldn't help myself.

I will be at both the meeting and the IHPO so Joe has already planned on sitting down with me in the nice air conditioned suite over looking the venue while we enjoy the free beverages and suite buffet food to discuss ways to improve IN wrestling for the ISWA.....this will all be taking place while the monsters of #TheCounty #PainTrain & Avon #YoungGunz(who are getting older) wrestle in the finals announced by the great NickyDubz and Mike Reiser !!!!

#Can'tWait !!!!!......if you are looking for me I will be the good looking one eating chicken wings

I'll be the fat one looking for more ice cream!

Indy seems like they aren't represented as heavy as they usually are! Is there a silent protest of their own going one that you have heard of?

Maybe it is just that I'm not recognizing new names? But in the past there seemed to be 3 or 4 times more kids from the Indy area coming to this tournament. Is there another tournament running this week, I haven't really looked.

Would be nice if we could have a meeting there from an ISWA representative, since the one in Indy is a "meeting just because they need one per bylaws"! Maybe this could be a start to heal some of the issues both sides have.

At least update and sell ISWA to coaches that are there about ISWA's future plans, info about joining and answer questions.

I mean I'm sure the coaches that are there aren't that dedicated to do off season stuff, oh wait we are still in the off season! Just a silly thought!

I will be at both the meeting and the IHPO so Joe has already planned on sitting down with me in the nice air conditioned suite over looking the venue while we enjoy the free beverages and suite buffet food to discuss ways to improve IN wrestling for the ISWA.....this will all be taking place while the monsters of #TheCounty #PainTrain & Avon #YoungGunz(who are getting older) wrestle in the finals announced by the great NickyDubz and Mike Reiser !!!!

#Can'tWait !!!!!......if you are looking for me I will be the good looking one eating chicken wings

Most paid, so if they don't come I'll thank them for the donation to IndianaMat and Indiana wrestling. I'm sure the Gorillas at Scholastic Duals will thank them for a very cheap trip again.

Actually you can thank my sons high school football coach who decided he couldn't participate the day AFTER I paid, for the donation!

Thanks to Joe and his crew for a great tournament.

Great to see multiple ISWA board members come up after the meeting. Also... nice to see ISWA board member Pat Culp up there helping to make this tournament a great success. Pat set up the night prior, went to the meeting in Indy, and came all the way back to help more. Pat doesn't get enough credit for what she does.

Edited by Mattyb

I personally have several complaints about this tournament:

1.) It is 2.5 hours from Brownsburg.  Next year I propose it is held at Brownsburg.  Others will set up, clean up, and run the tournament, but we will rent our gyms out for the tournament.

2.) Most of my wrestlers lost matches.

3.) School started at 7:50AM today, and I am tired.

4.) Wiesjahn had coffee breath...again.

I will add more complaints as I remember them.

#PainTrain

Snyder

5.) Not enough hashtags were used yesterday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.