Mongolian Meltdown

hook and half

Yeah it also got play on TV. Thanks NBC for taking the time to highlight the positive in the sport.

On a side note im seeing that it maybe customary in traditional Mongolian society to offer up the offender all your possession as a way of showing disappointments you feel someone you trust has wronged you. Maybe they shouldn't do this down to their underwear on an international stage though.

Edited by MattM

I could see something like this happening at an NECC meet, especially with a couple father-son match-ups this year! Wouldn't surprise me if it happened at the seeding meeting either.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by FalconMarsh

Question is......  Does anyone here think that was a legit call?  Maybe to the letter of the rules, but there was no reason to make that call IMO.  I saw a few other wrestlers do pretty much the same thing minus the arm movements.  They ran away the last few seconds.  I used to be an official in other sports and the good officials always understood when to make a call and when it simply wasn't necessary and had no effect on the game.  Surely I am not the only one?

According to the rule book the ref is supposed to stop the match and give basically a stern warning before penalizing.

I just don't see any real difference between that, laying on top of a guy or if on the bottom just laying out flat (freestyle) or curling up in a ball (folkstyle).  You see guys "run" all the time in the final seconds.  Sometimes referees (in all sports) just can't help but make themselves part of the contest.

Be sure to go commando...

for those that know Fabio on a personal level know that he doesn't own a pair of underwear so commando is the only way he goes..............says this cuts down on time for stuff (unknown what stuff but I hear his snap chat stories are lit.....!!!!!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.