Indiana High Rollers in VA Beach Duals

1st period lots of positioning off of Mason's attacks but no score.

2nd Schultz got an escape the Parris got a takedown

3rd Schultz was on top at start of 3rd and tried to roll Parris through for back points with a head and arm but he got in bad position. Mason was able catch Schultz by his head and the leg which stalled him on his back to get the pin.

That's a big statement for Mason not so much the catch pin, as that he had the lead prior on a TD and was in on a few other attacks during the match.

Edited by MattM

Kong is pretty darn good with literally kids from New York to Washington. There is no restrictions on teams, heck we could put together a team of Russians.

. Well some of the Dagistan Russian wrestlers aren't doing much at the moment. You could have formed team Gorilla International to take down the mighty Kong. Edited by MattM

They are wrestling now.  Just got it pulled back up.  Bailey at 132 up.  Wrestling Bad Karma Silver.  No clue what happened in 106 - 126.  Konrath was to face Josh Portillo (IA), former IMHPO champ, I believe.

Edited by SWINfan

132 Bailey dec Seth Hogue (PA 2x State Placer) 5-2

138 Black lost by dec Tate Ortz (PA State Champ) 5-2

145 Vaughn lost by dec Mehki Lewis (NJ State Champ) 11-7

152 Lawrence dec Stephen Glasgow (NJ State Champ) 7-5

160 Swank lost by fall Georgio Poullas (OH State Champ) 

170 Hughes maj dec George Walton (NJ State Placer) 9-0

I believe the team score is 21-20 bad guys after the Hughes match.

182 Cam Jones with a late takedown to dec Cody Mulligan (PA State Placer) 4-3  HRB 23 Bad Karma 21

195 Tonte dec Deven Simpson (PA State Placer) 3-0  High Rollers Black 26  Bad Karma Silver 21

Edited by SWINfan

220 Paris dominating WBF.  Would have TF'd him 19-4 if not by fall.  Beat Cole Rickert (PA State Placer).

Didn't see any 285 so not sure if HR's FF or if double FF.  Assuming HR's FF like last match the final team score is 32-27.  Matt 12 had a scoreboard with wrestler names and clock.  Wish they stayed on 12!

They now move to Mat 11 to wrestle for 5th place against Prestige Worldwide or Team Nauman Goofy.  

I'm seeing nothing on Matt 11.  I did see a few of the HR's on the matt shaking hands with members of the other team.  Not sure if there is a delay or if one of the teams decided to go home.  Will update if something changes.

Of course 30 seconds later I see a HR wrestler in a singlet.  Here we go.  Facing Team Nauman Goofy,

Edited by SWINfan

Larson and Parris have been alternating between 220 and 285

This is who they have now:

Team Nauman Goofy

106 Andrew Cerniglia 8th PJW State Champion

113 Connor Brown 11 3X MO State Champ

120 Jake Cherry 11 PA State Qualifier; NHSCA Junior National 5th

126 Alan Hart 11 OH State 3rd; NHSCA Junior National Champion

126 Connor McGonagle 9 NE Runner-up; NHSCA Freshman National Champion

138 Dallas Bulsak 11 PA States 8th

145 Dustin Marteney   OH State Champion 8

152 Jimmy Saylor 12 PA State Runner Up; NHSCA Senior Nationals 4th

160 Jake Wentzel 12 2X PA State Champion

170 Austin Bell 12 PA State 3rd; NHSCA Senior National 3rd

182 Dakota Geer 12 PA State 3rd, NHSCA Senior National Champion; Flo National Champion 12

195 Gregg Harvey 12 PA State 5th

220 Jared Campbell 11 OH State 2nd; NHSCA Junior National Champion, Flo National Champion

285 Tom Kiloran   PA State 2nd

Edited by NPSmith

106 Walendzak lost by dec.  (I think.  Didn't actually see a hand raised.  Not sure of score, but wasn't a major)

113 Triana had to go through concussion protocol (either that or they thought he was drunk and were road testing him!) and lost (again I think.  Colton Cummings decided to stand directly in front of the camera blocking both wrestlers when the hand was raised)  High Rollers down 6-0?

120 Cummings inj defaults in what I think was a 0-0 match.  Appeared to twist his knee and was hurting pretty badly.

126 Konrath gets a FF  High Rollers down 12-6?

132 Bailey wins by dec.  Their roster lists 2 126's and no 132's so not sure who he wrestled.  Close match, not sure of score.  High Rollers down 12-9?

138 Black drops a dec to Dallas Bulsak (PA State Placer) 15-9?

Not sure what just happened.  Jumped to 160 with Jared Swank.  FF's at 145 and 152?

Edited by SWINfan

Ranked Alan Hart is who Bailey wrestled and pinned.   Not sure how but the team score is 21-15 HR on Swank.

Swank lost in points but I do not know score.   Hughes up now against Bell.  I believe Bell is the guy who gave Mark Hall a scare at the Dapper Dan this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.