Team Indiana and moratorium

Nothing passive about it.  I aggressively have asked about the findings from the waiver gate investigation.

provide me with a name, number and email so I can send the info when I get it then, not sure who you are or why you feel you have earned any type of response to anything you ask for.  What role do you have in anything wrestling related besides being a clog in any positive direction ?

Your attempt at a personal jab deflects from the issue of non-contact,  Which, according to indyt, is a non-issue.  I am happy to hear there will be no contact between high school coaches and the athletes during moratorium.  

I think you should be appointed to oversee that no wrestler has any contact with their coach during Fargo camp. 

I think you should be appointed to oversee that no wrestler has any contact with their coach during Fargo camp. 

he would have to leave the safety of being behind his keyboard to make the trip and then he may be vulnerable......no chance

64510496.jpg

You  can respond to your stakeholders or you can try to turn this into a pissing contest.  Here is a hint....this issue is not about me, it is about the ISWA and their policies.  I will stay focused on holding the leadership accountable to those policies.  2 events....No exceptions. 

T1eGKL5.jpg

Big Dan, you are the hero we deserve, maybe just not the one we need right now.

64510496.jpg

You  can respond to your stakeholders or you can try to turn this into a pissing contest.  Here is a hint....this issue is not about me, it is about the ISWA and their policies.  I will stay focused on holding the leadership accountable to those policies.  2 events....No exceptions. 

64510496.jpg

First, it is dumbfounding to me (assuming) grown men are arguing over the internet. Very childish from both constituents. Second, policies/rules are skirted all of the time at every level of athletic competition it would be foolish to think otherwise.  The NBA, MLB, and NFL are surely free from cheating and conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism at all times and rules are never skirted. And the NCAA continues to be a beacon of transparency seeking the best interest of all their student athletes and not just the superstar athletes, my apologies student-athletes, and would never grant exceptions to students who have not made "satisfactory academic progress toward a degree." (Hint: as someone who has worked for multiple large universities in major conferences rules/policies are constantly being skirted or worked around). So ultimately what is the point of this argument other than ego? Third, between IHSAA, ISWA, and the coaches association it simply shows how at times inefficient too many governing bodies can be, especially when other governmental bodies seek to deviate from their contemporaries.

Bottom line let the kids wrestle. I would even advocate let the coaches have contact with their athletes since they are going to be participating in athletic events during moratorium regardless of IHSAA policy. Elite athletes and athletes that desire to become elite or compete at a very high level rarely take a day off.

First, it is dumbfounding to me (assuming) grown men are arguing over the internet. Very childish from both constituents. Second, policies/rules are skirted all of the time at every level of athletic competition it would be foolish to think otherwise.  The NBA, MLB, and NFL are surely free from cheating and conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism at all times and rules are never skirted. And the NCAA continues to be a beacon of transparency seeking the best interest of all their student athletes and not just the superstar athletes, my apologies student-athletes, and would never grant exceptions to students who have not made "satisfactory academic progress toward a degree." (Hint: as someone who has worked for multiple large universities in major conferences rules/policies are constantly being skirted or worked around). So ultimately what is the point of this argument other than ego? Third, between IHSAA, ISWA, and the coaches association it simply shows how at times inefficient too many governing bodies can be, especially when other governmental bodies seek to deviate from their contemporaries.

Bottom line let the kids wrestle. I would even advocate let the coaches have contact with their athletes since they are going to be participating in athletic events during moratorium regardless of IHSAA policy. Elite athletes and athletes that desire to become elite or compete at a very high level rarely take a day off.

When you defy the rules and talk with Mr. Cox or Mr. Faulkins please mention that there is cheating going on in the NBA, I am 100% certain that will help your case.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.