NWCA Duals schedule

rookie78

I don't need to measure anything on my body with a ruler to justify my point, especially when I'm speaking the truth. Coulda, shoulda, woulda is a fun place to live, I just prefer to live in the real world, where facts can be proven with results and data.

Mario,

Do you really believe that the best way for a community paid educator to spend his day is on a message board forum debating back and forth with people about what is measurable on your body and what is not ?.......You are always so angry and confrontational about everything you post....How about shaping young middle school minds and making a positive influence on the kids in your direct control and leave all this other stuff to non-taxpayer employee's.......Now if the time comes that you have something of value to contribute then and only then (after school hours of course) feel free to post.

Mario,

Do you really believe that the best way for a community paid educator to spend his day is on a message board forum debating back and forth with people about what is measurable on your body and what is not ?.......You are always so angry and confrontational about everything you post....How about shaping young middle school minds and making a positive influence on the kids in your direct control and leave all this other stuff to non-taxpayer employee's.......Now if the time comes that you have something of value to contribute then and only then (after school hours of course) feel free to post.

Thanks for the tip, why don't you concentrate your efforts on trying to find Hector a police job down in Brownsburg like you've promised. I'm doing just fine with what I'm doing pal, I get a lunch and restroom breaks too, and I have great cell reception. Oh and if you're going to call out educators, you, might be stuck talking to yourself, which isn't a bad thing, considering you can't render an opinion of your own. 

Thanks for the tip, why don't you concentrate your efforts on trying to find Hector a police job down in Brownsburg like you've promised. I'm doing just fine with what I'm doing pal, I get a lunch and restroom breaks too, and I have great cell reception. Oh and if you're going to call out educators, you, might be stuck talking to yourself, which isn't a bad thing, considering you can't render an opinion of your own. 

Don't work in a school, but nice try. Also I may not be the one who has an "opportunity" that has put in a word for anyone, but again nice try so keep reaching........lastly we are not "pals".......have a great rest of the day sir

I never said you worked in a school, once again I have to dummy things down for you, I implied that many others who visit the site were educators. Also, it's fine, I'm sure I misunderstood Hector when he said he was promised a police job in Brownsburg so you could benefit from his son's wrestling ability, because we all know recruiting is forbidden. Trust me, I know we're not pals, I like people with independent thoughts who don't find it necessary to agree with the majority. What you call anger, I call an independent thought. You enjoy your day as well, and happy recruiting.

Mario,

Burn!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.