Boycott Freestyle State

Sig40

I've addressed the elephant in the room over and over, you are a troll. You hide behind screen name and take pot shots at us. 

The whole wording of skirting the rules or being allowed to skirt the rules is a joke. You all are making a mockery of our state. 

Nice try.  Obviously not a joke as one team in question lost team points last night per TrackWrestling.

Continue your charade all you want,  I will continue my fight for TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!!!

I've not seen you address anything.  All I have seen from you is continued deflection and attempted obfuscation.

Adults with kids who do things the right way deserve an organization that does things the right way.  

Our state organization put something into place to help clubs make money, not to help grow the sport.  It did not work.   

Winner-Winner-800x800.gif

I've not seen you address anything.  All I have seen from you is continued deflection and attempted obfuscation.

just for the record:

“You’re throwing too many big words at me, and since I don’t understand them, I’m gonna take them as disrespect and assume you are talking S@#t.” — Smart Tech Customer from movie the 40 year old Virgin

#WeFightinNow

just for the record:

“You’re throwing too many big words at me, and since I don’t understand them, I’m gonna take them as disrespect and assume you are talking S@#t.” — Smart Tech Customer from movie the 40 year old Virgin

#WeFightinNow

It wasn't directed at you but if you are quoting that movie, you can't be anywhere near as evil as I have made you out to be.

It wasn't directed at you but if you are quoting that movie, you can't be anywhere near as evil as I have made you out to be.

I was laughing when I typed it and am still laughing at that line and that movie and it was kind of a shout out to my buddy coach Seymour...........I would like to think I am not a bad guy or evil person and am as interested as the next guy in how to make this process work for everyone and can openly admit there are issues and they need to be addressed and we will be doing so in the next few months.

Big Dan is a bible salesman, with ulterior motives, residing in Mississippi.  He is a member of a certain, secret organization.  I don't believe I gotta mention it's name.  He also likes fricassee.  And prefers to take a conversational hiatus during gustation.

Big Dan is a bible salesman, with ulterior motives, residing in Mississippi.  He is a member of a certain, secret organization.  I don't believe I gotta mention it's name.  He also likes fricassee.  And prefers to take a conversational hiatus during gustation.

you lost me at Big Dan.........................................................................

You don't say much friend but when you do it's to the point and I salute you for it.

Adults aren't doing things the right way on here.  Keep trolling by pointing fingers.

People skirted rules and the issue is being addressed, but to suggest the ISWA blindly turned an eye is ridiculous. 

Also Freestyle has been dying for 10 years, the ISWA made an attempt to curb it, it didn't work but it has opened discussion that could continue to improve the sport. 

My point is you guys are on here slamming people that are making an effort to improve the sport, every chance has been extended to anybody that wants to help to come help. But keyboard warriors don't want to contribute, they want to complain. YOU ARE HURTING THE SPORT MORE THAN THE 21 "CHEATERS"

AJ, 

I 1/2 way disagree it was put into place to grow the sport and to help grow clubs, what's wrong w/ that?

It's been stated and I would agree, kids showing up and winning freestyle state and then going to fargo and getting blasted isn't helping grow the sport. Freestyle is a joke in Indiana and in USA. 

BigDanTeague...troll for the people=TripleB...troll for the mandate supporters (note did not say ISWA)..one and the same? Discuss...

Pointing Fingers...whiners/complainers/trolls= Deflection....mandate supporters? Discuss...

Nothing was wrong with the mandate except that it did neither of its objectives so it's time to move on from them instead of trying to fit square pegs in round holes and coming up with RTC qualifiers etc and saying it's working.

I did like the dead horse video tho. Let's go back to beating that sucker!!!

Just to clear the air.....I am Danny Lane screen name DLane. I lived in Avon, IN for about 10 years where my boys wrestled for Avon and Contenders. I currently live in Brandon, FL, where my oldest currently wrestles. So that everyone knows, I am NOT Big Dan Teague who's avator once said he was from Seffner, FL (which is the town north of Brandon) LOL

But on a side note is the ISWA has its act together way better then FAWA or FL AAU.

Edited by DLane

People on here get way too defensive on issues. I pointed out my opinion on something else and had similar responses.

Like I've said, you make a comment, issue or question calls you get 5 responses that they need more officials and feel free to sign up. ISWA is reacting the same way by saying attend meetings and some day we will let you have a vote in our club or gang (still trying to figure out which one). Although I do get a small stipend for my assistant coaching job, I figured it out a few years ago and it came out to be about $0.26 cents/ hour that year. So, I know officials make more than me, and we get harassed just as bad as they do from parents (well, my head coach does I tell them to talk to someone else or come help if they have the time). ISWA volunteers make nothing, and I think everyone here appreciates the time people put in and for the most part the job they do. I feel the sticking point is we didn't sandwich our complaints with all the good they do before and after we stated what we were having issues with! I don't feel anyone is saying all they do is bad, but I feel ISWA members are taking it as so.

I don't live in Flordia, did live in Hawaii, Alabama, Texas and Missouri while in the Army other than that I've lived here in Warsaw Indiana and have coached here for 12 years. My name is Daniel Hatch, I have a mini me named Sloth (Kyle Hatch) and I can be reached at 574-265-5346 (texted or called).

Edited by warsawwrestling

It's been stated and I would agree, kids showing up and winning freestyle state and then going to fargo and getting blasted isn't helping grow the sport. Freestyle is a joke in Indiana and in USA. 

I don't think it's a joke in the whole country. Some states take it pretty darn serious. Those states take it serious because they want to win national titles and have Olympic/World champions come from their state. Coaches in those states push the Olympic movement. We settle for the "Dixie viper world national folkstyle duals", we get 3rd in those tournaments and think we are hot stuff and wonder what happened to our "studs" come Fargo time.

Like I've said, you make a comment, issue or question calls you get 5 responses that they need more officials and feel free to sign up. ISWA is reacting the same way by saying attend meetings and some day we will let you have a vote in our club or gang (still trying to figure out which one). Although I do get a small stipend for my assistant coaching job, I figured it out a few years ago and it came out to be about $0.26 cents/ hour that year. So, I know officials make more than me, and we get harassed just as bad as they do from parents (well, my head coach does I tell them to talk to someone else or come help if they have the time). ISWA volunteers make nothing, and I think everyone here appreciates the time people put in and for the most part the job they do. I feel the sticking point is we didn't sandwich our complaints with all the good they do before and after we stated what we were having issues with! I don't feel anyone is saying all they do is bad, but I feel ISWA members are taking it as so.

I don't live in Flordia, did live in Hawaii, Alabama, Texas and Missouri while in the Army other than that I've lived here in Warsaw Indiana and have coached here for 12 years. My name is Daniel Hatch, I have a mini me named Sloth (Kyle Hatch) and I can be reached at 574-265-5346 (texted or called).

If you have pull to expand the team dual state, I'd love to see and try and help. I've been out of the club and AAU circuit for awhile. I try to push for more multi sport athletes, but if kids only want to wrestle then I want to see them stay active in freestyle and greco roman.

It's been over two weeks and still no response in case you were keeping track at home.

My only conclusion is that there were kids that slipped through the cracks and allowed to wrestle and that the ISWA wants to sweep this under the rug as fast as possible.

Please allow 1 day per kid, this is business days not to include weekends, holidays or any day ending in Y! Your concerns will not be addressed until you drive to all corners of the state, than back to Indy for a meeting on ISWA's schedule. They will need a copy of your schedule first so they can find out what would be the hardest, most impossible time for you to make!

It's been over two weeks and still no response in case you were keeping track at home.

My only conclusion is that there were kids that slipped through the cracks and allowed to wrestle and that the ISWA wants to sweep this under the rug as fast as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.