Boycott Freestyle State

Sig40

D struck,

Whoever you are hiding behind this clever screen name. If you have an issue feel free to email me or text me.  This internet attack will not be tolerated from me.  My life is too wrapped around the opinions of others for this to slide!

Straw man deflection.

Im not deflecting anything except for ignorance that is spewed on this site and specifically this thread.

Lets find a common interest; lets say (for humor purposes only) the youth of Indiana wrestling.   Put our brains TOGETHER (which seems a sticking point) and solve the decreasing number issue.  

Lets not continue to blast volunteers, so even less people find any relevance in those positions.  Don't seem to be any long lines to fill these positions by anyone on here.

Lets stop the bickering, and lets solve the issue, without "deflection" or hostility!!!

WHATS BEST FOR THE STATE OF INDIANA AND THE GROWTH OF WRESTLING should be the target here, not aimless taking shots at one another.

Edited by Coach Gill

Im not deflecting anything except for ignorance that is spewed on this site and specifically this thread.

Lets find a common interest; lets say the youth of Indiana wrestling.   Put our brains TOGETHER (which seems a sticking point) and solve the decreasing number issue.  

Lets not continue to blast volunteers, so even less people find any relevance in those positions.

Lets stop the bickering, and lets solve the issue, without "deflection" or hostility!!!

WHATS BEST FOR THE STATE OF INDIANA AND THE GROWTH OF WRESTLING should be the target here, not aimless taking shots at one another.

No, deflecting is exactly what you are doing.

It appears as though not all kids had to follow the two qualifier rule.  Questioning whether all kids are following the same rules seems to be justified based on previous decisions made by the ISWA.  I would call this prudent not ignorant.

Ironic that you call for no hostility while employing 3 exclamation marks and phrase with all caps.

The shots have seemed pretty direct rather than aimless.  All shots seem to be deflected.

Joe,

Im in the camp that grows INDIANA wrestling and doesn't have US fighting one another.

It appears Joe may have or may not have found names that did or did not fit the criteria.   These aren't proven facts, just his hypotheticals for kids he cant seem to pin point.

If they are facts then dang it man that sucks, I wish that wouldn't have happened.

None of the shots from one side or the other grows Indiana wrestling at any level.  That makes them aimless to me.

Lets find solutions; not cause more controversy.

No, deflecting is exactly what you are doing.

It appears as though not all kids had to follow the two qualifier rule.  Questioning whether all kids are following the same rules seems to be justified based on previous decisions made by the ISWA.  I would call this prudent not ignorant.

Ironic that you call for no hostility while employing 3 exclamation marks and phrase with all caps.

The shots have seemed pretty direct rather than aimless.  All shots seem to be deflected.

How does it appear that not all kids had to follow the two qualifier rule?  The closest thing to proof that I have seen is Joe claiming that a mystery 4th grader from Jeffersonville got to wrestle.  I don't see how making claims about the integrity of of volunteers with zero proof is any good for anyone.

Who do I submit it to? I'll gladly show the questionable ones to the right person. 

if you feel more comfortable sending it to Fabio and he can deliver to me.  he knows that I will get to the bottom of it and you can trust him.  If you truly want the answers ask the question then.

How does it appear that not all kids had to follow the two qualifier rule?  The closest thing to proof that I have seen is Joe claiming that a mystery 4th grader from Jeffersonville got to wrestle.  I don't see how making claims about the integrity of of volunteers with zero proof is any good for anyone.

I have a list of 22 kids that did not have two events in and were hard to place in the non-TrackWrestling events. That doesn't include the 60 that were placeable at events like Chesterton and the Warren Mystery Meat. Some of those could have easily missed those events.

The odds are greatly in my favor of having at least one individual that didn't attend two events.

Looks like JMILL is giving you a perfect opportunity to see if you are right or wrong. I'd take him up on that offer so maybe everyone in this thread can get some closure instead of you constantly bringing up this list of hypotheticals in order to throw jabs at the ISWA and its volunteers.

I'd rather not miss my daughter's dance recital. Sorry, but I do have somewhat of a live outside of wrestling.

If you had a life outside of wrestling you wouldn't be scouring trackwrestling looking for 4th graders that may or may not have gotten in 2 qualifiers. :P  :P  :P

He has been sent the list of wrestlers who I would consider questionable. 

the list of kids are being looked into and a response in some sort will be coming from within the ISWA.  Thanks

yep, public hanging in Jeff, that 4th grader is a stud, we couldn't be the club we are without cheating.  I especially love bashing volunteers.  When I can cheat and bash some volutneers from behind a computer screen I feel better about myself.  some people on here probably feel amazing by that standard!  I am gonna start a diapers division and see if I can slip past the volunteers trying to keep things even for kids. Or......  even better, I won't do anything.  I won't do anything to help anyone at all.  I will sit behind a computer screen and talk.  And then when others go do things I will bash them and be little them and make them wish they didn't help.  Ill make them feel so bad that they quit helping and then ill just go to all those tourneys we have in Indiana without ISWA sanction cause I hear there are tons of them.  I'm just glad there is a watch dog for all the ISWA board members that get this amazing kick back from the entry fees.  I mean that must be what they are doing right?  they get kick back cause 90% of them don't have kids wrestling, so they must be doing it for the money.  Wait, maybe they do it just to screw a few people over that aren't even at state.  just ones that watch to see if others make mistakes.  its nice being perfect to be able to do that.  What's even better is doing nothing and just making fun of others.  I gotta go, there has to be another conspiracy.  I heard that I could win my golf scramble this weekend if I just put in some more elementary kids. 

I wonder if it surprises anyone that most the volunteers don't read this board, I got 4 phone calls today alone just letting me know that people are still talking about this major world scandal. I bit, and read it again.  Stupid me, now I am lowering myself to responding.  One of my favorite quotes on here usually is "we gave suggestions on here but nobody listened" -  of course they didn't they were already turned off by you, your screen name, or associates of you that bash that volunteer.

thank you for everyone that makes me laugh! its a good life.

yep, public hanging in Jeff, that 4th grader is a stud, we couldn't be the club we are without cheating.  I especially love bashing volunteers.  When I can cheat and bash some volutneers from behind a computer screen I feel better about myself.  some people on here probably feel amazing by that standard!  I am gonna start a diapers division and see if I can slip past the volunteers trying to keep things even for kids. Or......  even better, I won't do anything.  I won't do anything to help anyone at all.  I will sit behind a computer screen and talk.  And then when others go do things I will bash them and be little them and make them wish they didn't help.  Ill make them feel so bad that they quit helping and then ill just go to all those tourneys we have in Indiana without ISWA sanction cause I hear there are tons of them.  I'm just glad there is a watch dog for all the ISWA board members that get this amazing kick back from the entry fees.  I mean that must be what they are doing right?  they get kick back cause 90% of them don't have kids wrestling, so they must be doing it for the money.  Wait, maybe they do it just to screw a few people over that aren't even at state.  just ones that watch to see if others make mistakes.  its nice being perfect to be able to do that.  What's even better is doing nothing and just making fun of others.  I gotta go, there has to be another conspiracy.  I heard that I could win my golf scramble this weekend if I just put in some more elementary kids. 

I wonder if it surprises anyone that most the volunteers don't read this board, I got 4 phone calls today alone just letting me know that people are still talking about this major world scandal. I bit, and read it again.  Stupid me, now I am lowering myself to responding.  One of my favorite quotes on here usually is "we gave suggestions on here but nobody listened" -  of course they didn't they were already turned off by you, your screen name, or associates of you that bash that volunteer.

thank you for everyone that makes me laugh! its a good life.

Dont skirt the rules and you wouldn't have to waste your time with this over the top rant.....

BigDanTeague "deflection" response in   3,..2,.1....

Not quite but close.  I get tired or repeating myself.

The Jeff wrestler in question didn't wrestle, she was pulled from the tourney,  good job picking on a blind second grader, sleep better tonight guys!

No skirting of the rules there, so let's move on to the other 21 kids you guys want to rip apart. 

The Jeff wrestler in question didn't wrestle, she was pulled from the tourney,  good job picking on a blind second grader, sleep better tonight guys!

No skirting of the rules there, so let's move on to the other 21 kids you guys want to rip apart. 

don't repeat yourself then..............enjoy the Florida sun and stop posting.  Simple fix to your agonizing problem

My location is not the issue.  Everyone following the same rules is the issue. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.