Folkstyle State

Hook .. I like the Dirty South tag ..would consider all teams south of Indy.. Your thoughts?

How much gas do you have in the tank?

the  hashtag bunch of #wedrivethetrain #yourteamsuckswehavefun #criticizeuswestartcrying #thehills #thebeverlyhills #thebilliesfrombeverlyhills, etc, etc has a lot of energy.  

think we could possibly keep up?

Hook is killing it in this thread right now, funny stuff. I'm missing context though because I come and go from the message board too much.

Serious question and believe it or not, I'm not trying to stir the pot.......Isn't the Danville Warriors part of #hashtagcounty? I thought they were and they're never mentioned in all the tags being hashed all over the place. I ask because in the last 20 years don't they have like 4 IHSAA individual state champs which is the amount of the entire rest of the #county combined? Granted, it may not be as recent but don't they have a solid coach from Tri-West who can bring a lot to the hashtag table? I don't know, I would figure a way to get them in the mix too if I were in the the county. Besides, at any moment they could be the next sleeping giant to wake and all the hash tagging would be totally awkward without them. I have a lot of respect for the entire county so no offense intended.

#Danvilletoo #sleepinggiant #whathaveyoudoneformelately #amidoingthisright? #hastagsareaddicting #relaxitsallfunandgames

Hook is killing it in this thread right now, funny stuff. I'm missing context though because I come and go from the message board too much.

Serious question and believe it or not, I'm not trying to stir the pot.......Isn't the Danville Warriors part of #hashtagcounty? I thought they were and they're never mentioned in all the tags being hashed all over the place. I ask because in the last 20 years don't they have like 4 IHSAA individual state champs which is the amount of the entire rest of the #county combined? Granted, it may not be as recent but don't they have a solid coach from Tri-West who can bring a lot to the hashtag table? I don't know, I would figure a way to get them in the mix too if I were in the the county. Besides, at any moment they could be the next sleeping giant to wake and all the hash tagging would be totally awkward without them. I have a lot of respect for the entire county so no offense intended.

#Danvilletoo #sleepinggiant #whathaveyoudoneformelately #amidoingthisright? #hastagsareaddicting #relaxitsallfunandgames

Heck yes.... Danville is a huge part of #TheCounty. With this said, they don't currently have a club to pump up. Most of their studs train with coach Parrish @ #CWA. I watched Brock Hudkins train in coach Parrish's parents two car detached garage when Ryan started the whole thing years ago. Nothing like watching the kids get after it while the action spilled out onto the driveway. Kind of crazy to think about those days when I now see over 100 kids killing it nightly at the new CWA building. My kids look up to Brock Hudkins. Brock defines what wrestling is in our area. Great kid with an unbelievable work ethic. Brock also does private lessons with a lot of the little guys. He is going to be a great coach one day. The Danville boys are awesome kids. Steve (PUG) has done a great job with those kids. #CWAOG

Edited by Mattyb

#CWAOG

There is a very select few that are allowed to use this hashtag and the proper use of it should be monitored closely.  Nothing like getting stuck on your back and having a cat run across your face or taking a shot and tripping over another cat.  Other than that, the biggest crisis we had to worry about in those days was losing the scissors to open the freezer pops or making sure we had propane for the heater.  It is amazing to see the transformation from the garage practices to the newly opened building and the room full of parents who had that same nervous stare I had when talking about attending our first ISWA state event.  Kudos to Ryan who believed in so many of these little kids years ago and who are now they proving all the naysayers wrong.

Proud to be #CWAOG...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.