List of D1 national qualifiers with Indiana ties

maligned

We have a winner.....lol

I gotcha. My apologies, I interpreted in the wrong context.

And to that point, it is a shame wrestling has to compete with the basketball tournament. The basketball tournament has become a tradition which draws many casual sports viewers, many who haven't watched a college bball game all year. I believe the NCAA wrestling could do the same thing if it wasn't in direct completion for those casual viewers. This has been an exciting tourney with lots of upsets, much anticipated matchups, and overall high level of wrestling. NCAA wrestling has really evolved from the low scoring slugfest as the norm to become a higher scoring much more entertaining to watch style of wrestling.

Maybe I'm way off but I think this is something that is marketable to the casual sport fan. I'm not saying that there will be office pools for wrestling across the country, but it could fit nicely into the sports void that occurs after NCAA bball and the masters.

Edited by Westforkwhite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.