Brownsburg RWO

The first Brownsburg RWO was POPPIN tonight! 46 bangers from 6 different school systems!

Next Thursday - March 10 - we are back at it at 6pm - enter door 8 at BHS.

Next week we have for you...are you ready?... C.....J......RED!

That's right the champ will be in the room.

4X Undefeated State Champion

Super 32 Champ

Flo Champion

Fargo Champion

Signed to wrestle at Nebraska

Think you could learn something?

Technique from CJ Red and then lots of live.

Anyone who takes CJ down while he is looking gets a t-shirt.

#PainTrain

Snyder

I think you mean CJ might have a shot to challenge me for the belt

OK now you are getting crazy............I don't care how many state championships someone wins or their record, no one is up to challenge you for that belt buddy !!!!....I mean after all if you ever lost it what would you & sasha sleep with at night ????

Ladies and Gentlemen you have no idea what is in store for you this Thursday at 6PM at the Brownsburg RWO!

Yes, you are going to get technique from the man, the myth, the legend and 4X Undefeated State Champion and Number 1 in the Country CJ Red.

Sure, you are going to get lots of live with several different partners.

More importantly, though, we have the match of the Century at the end of the RWO.

It's bigger than McGregor vs. Diaz or Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.  It's.....

C    J     Red   vs. Coach Wiesjahn...aka Fabio, Jr...aka Champion Killer....aka Red's Worst Nightmare Come Alive...

The match was agreed upon between both contestants at the New Palestine Folkstyle Open Sunday.  Wiesjahn will attempt to intimidate Red with his physique by wearing a singlet. 

Vegas odds put Red at a slight advantage, but it seems like the public is swaying that by laying more bets on Wiesjahn.

Thursday can't get here fast enough!

#PainTrain

Snyder

We will get better, but we are going to have some fun along the way too!

Man how is CJ gonna take his first loss in state ?  and to a retired, semi-in shape, former D2, gammer who lives with a cat & routinely takes kendo stick beating from HS kids ? 

This could not end well.......................................Go Get NickyDubz !!!!!

Do it for the rounder out of shape guys that think somehow they still got game, but if this goes the wrong way can I have the TV in your room ?

#PainTrain #TheCounty

busstogate,

I am not sure what BHS Network Package you have.  Only customers with the Elite or Xtreme Package are going to get access to this matchup.  If you are one of the unlucky ones with only the basic package, feel free to call our office to upgrade to BHS Elite Network or BHS Xtreme Network!  Use my name for a 10% increase in price:)

It is going down Thursday!

Snyder

#PainTrain

Can NOT wait for tonight!

Match of the Century...Red vs. Wiesjahn!!!

Opening line in Vegas favored Red by 2 points, but the betting public likes Wiesjahn and it is down to 1.5 points.

#MorePeopleUsingHashtags

#LikeIt

#DoSomethingDifferent

#GrowTheSport

#WeAreNotInAcientGreece

#TryMusic

#TrySpotLights

#TrySomething

#PainTrain

Snyder

Room was packed wall to wall last night.  Over 50 bangers in the room!

The Match of the Century certainly lived up to the hype! 

Wiesjahn focused on intimidating Red throughout the entire RWO...it seemed to bother Red. The pre-match festivities took it to a new level...Wiesjahn comes out in a singlet...Red takes his shirt off...Wiesjahn not to be out done pulls his singlets straps down and then IT WAS ON! Wiesjahn gets Red off balance with great movement and a European roll...Tremendous one second flurry and Wiesjahn is on his back...In a shock, Red just lets him up...shortly after with clear leg control Wiesjahn is stacked up and pinned.  

I don't want to start controversy, but I think it is worth noting that B. Lee was the official and he and Red are BFF.  Questionable pin call for sure.   

I'll put some of the names up in a bit - getting ready to put Harry Truman on Trial in class for "Crimes Against Humanity" for giving order to drop the bombs.

#PainTrain

Snyder  

Wiesjahn started off strong, but it just wasn't his night! lol

oldwrestler215,

I have a couple coaches who have asked that I do not mention on here that they come to our room. Another coach has a habit of then hounding them to come to his room instead and they don't want to be annoyed by it.

Here are some matchups I can share:

One Group:

Walton - Brownsburg - 3rd at State
Frazee - Fountain Central - 8th at State

Damler - Brownsburg - 4th at State

Whitaker - Martinsville - 3rd at State

Another Group:

Red - New Pal - 4X State Champ

B. Lee - Brownsburg - State Champ

Mulkey - Brownsburg - 3rd at State

White - New Pal - 2X Placer

A ton of current studs in the room, but we also take a lot of pride in the unknown guys banging it out who are going to be future studs!

Don't waste this off-season. Come take a ride on the #PainTrain every Thursday at 6PM.

Snyder

Folkstyle State is over, but we are not done training for next season!

Don't live with regrets. Take advantage of this off-season and get to the next level.

This Thursday we will be getting technique from:

Reece LeFever 
Assistant Coach Wabash College
3X All-American - 7th, 4th, 2nd
3X Scholar All American

Some technique and then BOOM! We lay the wood with lots of live!

#PainTrain
Snyder
Edited by Darrick Snyder

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

9BG_Pl.gif

Almost time!

Can I get two hand claps and a Rick Flair?!?!

#ClapClap

#WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#PainTrain is bringing the Pain Tonight! 

I predict a room full of current and future studs banging it out to get the next level!

What are you doing tonight to become a CHAMPION?

6PM and lets go - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snyder

...Wiesjahn not to be out done pulls his singlets straps down and then IT WAS ON! 

That is really shocking.  Back in the day, when Jerry Lawler would pull down a singlet strap, it almost always signaled a comeback...and victory.  The Memphis crowd knows what is coming.  You can hear one of the fans imploring Funk to "Don't let him pull his strap down!"

Every once in a while, Lawler would have a super-tough match and have to reach deep down into his bag of tricks--or singlet.  Out comes the fireball...

Does the Caveman Weisjahn have access to that shiny new technology the developed world refers to as "fire"?  If so, can he be trained to use it?

#neednewtactics

#neaderthalwithfireball

#fireballonthepaintrain

#strappulldown

Edited by hook and half

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.