Konrath at MD

Sorry didn't see that yet, I was just wondering what all everyone else has heard. Thanks for the sarcasm as well, Appreciate it!

Your question was about Konrath and Mater Dei. You asked your question when the "MD next year" thread was the third unpinned topic on the board. I just don't believe that you looked at all before asking the question.

I was just talking to a friend about it and I just decided to hop on and see what everyone else thought about it. I didn't look at the other threads before I posted it and just got off right after I posted it. My theory was just that it was his intention all along to go to MD so that's why he was homeschooled this year, so he did not lose a year of eligibility. I am personally a fan of konrath and hope he wins a state title next year for MD!

Just curious as to why he would not go back to Mt.Vernon where he started. I know they aren't near the level of Mater Dei and what they could offer Paul with practice partners, but that room still has some solid kids in it, Bethel, Gorman, Keller to name a few.

Once you start high school you only have the next 8 consecutive semesters to compete. He will only have one year of eligibility left, this has been tried before by kids in other sports. I can't think of a time they were granted the extra year without it being a serious medical issue.

Edited by CoachM

Just curious as to why he would not go back to Mt.Vernon where he started. I know they aren't near the level of Mater Dei and what they could offer Paul with practice partners, but that room still has some solid kids in it, Bethel, Gorman, Keller to name a few.

I have heard from many people that his dad and coaches weren't on the same page. Dad wanted things his way and Coach Alcorn had his way of running practices,meets and so forth and didn't feel he needed to change for one person. I've heard this from refs within the area along with parents of MV wrestlers.

I have heard from many people that his dad and coaches weren't on the same page. Dad wanted things his way and Coach Alcorn had his way of running practices,meets and so forth and didn't feel he needed to change for one person. I've heard this from refs within the area along with parents of MV wrestlers.

WOW AGAIN! Edited by Tim Konrath

No, here was the real WOW that shocked everyone.

First of all, we want to thank Indiana Mat, Mount Vernon High School, and the Ihsaa for all the great opportunities they have provided for Paul and all of the Great experiences we have enjoyed together. Our hearts will always be with Mount Vernon Wrestling and wish everyone there well. Due to several opportunities and situations in Paul's life we have decided to move him to Indiana Connections Academy, which means he will no longer be wrestling in a High School program. This was a very hard decision for him to make but we are convinced it was the correct one. He hopes to continue to represent Mount Vernon and Indiana @ a national level. That being said, any opportunities that may present themselves to be a part of an Indiana team would be much appreciated.

So, now the question is, Is Paul coming back?

Stop playing wth us! You already know Konrath's plan.

You know what is going on with their family, how they fit it with my vernons program,what they were saying to parents, referees and what refs were saying to them!

Just tell us!

Stop playing wth us! You already know Konrath's plan.

You know what is going on with their family, how they fit it with my vernons program,what they were saying to parents, referees and what refs were saying to them!

Just tell us!

I'm pretty sure I have never said I knew their family plans, what they were saying to other wrestlers or referees, or what the refs were saying to them. I hope to see Paul back as I think he's one of the top wrestlers in the state.

I'm pretty sure I have never said I knew their family plans, what they were saying to other wrestlers or referees, or what the refs were saying to them. I hope to see Paul back as I think he's one of the top wrestlers in the state.

"Dad wanted things his way"

"I have heard from many people"

"I have heard this from refs along with many parents"

What exactly did you mean? It sounds to me like you are in the know! Tell us what you know!