Novice Bat

Most annoying fans   

170 members have voted

1. 1. Most annoying fans

• Da Region
    • Evansville Mater Dei
    • #TheCounty
    • Other

I might just make the # a "bad word filter" and have the board automagically change it to "I love TripleB"

I was completely expecting that about 2 weeks ago. Well, the # filter part. Not the TripleB part.

I'm not sure what \\=TheCounty is.

\\=TheCounty is Hendricks County ! You'll be hearing about \\=TheCounty for the next 20 years . You think we are annoying now, just wait till the \\=newera arrives . YES, I said \\=newera . That \\=newera \\=avonyoungbuckz , those \\=brownsburgdawgz those \\=plainfieldquakers that all Train in //=TheCounty. Future is Bright in //=TheCounty .

This year you only seen the tip of the iceberg that's headed to a High School near you .

2016 is the Beginning (3) IHSAA State Champs, (1) Runner up, Multi 3rds, Multi State placers. Keep doubting our kids. They feed off it .

! IT'S COMING !

//=avonyounggunz are ®© by TeamGarcia on all Social Media including Indianamat.com.... Lol

Edited by TeamGarcia

I'm not sure what #TheCounty is.

#TheCounty is Hendricks County ! You'll be hearing about #TheCounty for the next 20 years . You think we are annoying now, just wait till the #newera arrives . YES, I said #newera . That #newera #avonyoungbuckz , those #brownsburgdawgz those #plainfieldquakers that all Train in #TheCounty. Future is Bright in #TheCounty .

This year you only seen the tip of the iceberg that's headed to a High School near you .

2016 is the Beginning (3) IHSAA State Champs, (1) Runner up, Multi 3rds, Multi State placers. Keep doubting our kids. They feed off it .

! IT'S COMING !

#avonyounggunz are ®© by TeamGarcia on all Social Media including Indianamat.com.... Lol

Not just coming; unfortunately it's already here.

And it is stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

And it smells badly.

And I can't get it off.

//=TheCounty

Avon HS

Brownsburg HS

Cascade HS

Danville HS

Plainfield HS

Tri-West HS

Brandon HS

//=TheCounty //=TheHills Brother

Hillsborough County, Florida

Brandon HS

Don't get me started on our Brother //=TheCounty \\=TheHills (111 State Champs) (The Streak)

Good Luck to Trey Lane & Brandon HS Eagles this weekend on their quest for a FHSAA State Championship ! \\=TheCounty //=TheHills

Edited by TeamGarcia

A couple of years ago at the scholastic duals, a south bend mom did not like my "stalling" comment and spent the balance of the match yelling at me.

Wow.

Maybe she thought that YOU were stalling in not immediately realizing that the ref was right, and everyone knows that yelling at the other competitors fans always makes your wrestler perform better! DUH.

//= is now the new symbol for hash tag on this site. It is the same marks but not together. Pass it on!!!!

BTW.... which team will be ***I Love TripleB***1 next year????

Man... he got me again!!! I was just trying to use the number sign!!!!

#FWSemiStateRules

//=TheCounty.....................take that !!!   they are all just.........................//=jealous...................hahahahahahahahaha

we have 47 pages of talk about classing wrestling and no ban on that but the hashtag gets banned WOW !!! 

Snyder is not gonna be happy about this !!! 

Weisjahn will post that you guys are finally taking all the fun out of wrestling !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.