NAIA College looking for 125 pounder (scholarship)

Westforkwhite

St Catharine College is in Kentucky, by the way, so not so far away.  Here's the post:

"St Catharine College which is a second year NAIA wrestling program in the state of Kentucky is looking for a highly qualified wrestler to fill the 125 pound weight class for next year (2016-17 season).  The individual needs to be a solid academic student with at least a 19 ACT score and a overall GPA of 2.85)  We mean no disrespect but do not apply if you are not a highly credentialed wrestler (Preferred a multiple state placer) with good moral character.  Our team has developed into a contender in the very competitive Mid-South Conference in only our second season of competition by filling our roster with high quality student/athletes from Kentucky, Ohio  and Alabama.  We would love to get some Pennsylvania wrestlers on our roster.  

If you meet our criteria and are interested, we can guarantee you a very enticing scholarship package..
We have only a few holes to fill in our line-up to make a run for the NAIA National title next year and our 125 pound weight class is a most urgent so we are willing to pay excellent scholarship money to do so.

Contact us at :

Spenceradams@sccky.edu 
or
Garycanter@sccky.edu "

I looked a little further...St Catharine was ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season in only its second season and is sending 4 to nationals.  Sounds like a nice opportunity.

I thought so too. (Thanks for posting the details, I was having trouble pasting it for some reason)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.