MD next year

Jon H

I heard a rumor that Paul will be moving to Columbus next year and wrestling for Graham. Also, I heard that Nick and Joe are moving to Wisconsin to follow in the giant footsteps of Mark Hall! Luigs is actually NOT graduating at midterm, rather, he is pursuing a career as a professional bass fisherman while continuing his high school career abroad. Check your facts Hook. The Forty-Niners invited Wilderman to come in to fill Kaepernick's role on the team. The Egli brothers will be moving to Washington State to pursue competitive tree climbing.

Can you really hate on kids wanting to better themselves even more by attending a school that has elite level work out partners?

The Hustler is actually on the Booster Club and just trying to cover his tracks via reverse psychology. He covers the Chicago area of our recruiting base.

It's only recruiting if a public school kid winds up at a parochial/private school.  It is not recruiting if a kid goes from a parochial/private to a public.  Nor is it when it is from public to public.  Don't you know how this recruiting thing works?

The log jam would likely be 126-132.  I would imagine Nick Lee would be at 138 and Joe Lee at either 145 or 152.  Or maybe Nick goes all the way to 145 to open 138 for Luigs, Egli or Konrath.  Who knows?  At this point it is all speculation regarding Egli/Konrath.

The log jam would likely be 126-132.  I would imagine Nick Lee would be at 138 and Joe Lee at either 145 or 152.  Or maybe Nick goes all the way to 145 to open 138 for Luigs, Egli or Konrath.  Who knows?  At this point it is all speculation regarding Egli/Konrath.

My guess would be that Luigs will remain at 120, Konrath at 126, Will Egli at 132, Nick Lee (or Joe Happe) at 138, Wyatt Montgomery (Joe Happe or Nick Lee) at 145 and Joe Lee at 152.  Matt Lee, Kane Egli, Clay Egli will have to fight it out for 113.  Don't think any of the three can make 106 next year which would leave that to Caleb Hinderliter who is pretty good as well.  I would also guess Wildeman would stay at 195 and Boots at 220 unless Boots fills out a bunch and is a heavy next year.  That leaves vacancies at 160, 170, 182 and probably heavy.  That's a pretty solid 10

My guess would be that Luigs will remain at 120, Konrath at 126, Will Egli at 132, Nick Lee (or Joe Happe) at 138, Wyatt Montgomery (Joe Happe or Nick Lee) at 145 and Joe Lee at 152. Matt Lee, Kane Egli, Clay Egli will have to fight it out for 113. Don't think any of the three can make 106 next year which would leave that to Caleb Hinderliter who is pretty good as well. I would also guess Wildeman would stay at 195 and Boots at 220 unless Boots fills out a bunch and is a heavy next year. That leaves vacancies at 160, 170, 182 and probably heavy. That's a pretty solid 10

That lineup wins team state

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.