MD next year

Jon H

I havent heard about the Konrath rumor. I just hope he gets back on the mat somewhere. Hes a very talented kid. Boots will be a junior. He improved a lot over the season. Their light to mid weights will be very good. Hvy 182 170 160 will be questionable.

matt lee and kane egli are also the starting guards on md's travel cub basketball team.  they are very good in a loaded 8th grade basketball class; looking for a 2a championship in 2-3 years.  it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

luigs intends to graduate mid-term, so i guess he will wrestle until the holiday classic?

speaking of the holiday classic, if you attended this year, spencer "buzz" mieras was there.  buzz won state in 1986 and now lives in iowa.  great guy.

106 - Hindelighter

113 - Clay Egli

120 - Matt Lee

126 - Kyle Luigs

132 - Will Egli

138 - Nick Lee

145 - Wyatt Montgomery

152 - Joe Lee

195 - Kurtis Wildeman

220 - Michael Boots

I heard a rumor that Will Egli was going to try and graduate from MD next year. If Konrath does go to MD, he would have tons of practice partners that would push him. MD would be suspect at 160-182, but the way the team championship is determined now these wrestlers could bring home a championship.

Heard Konrath took a tour of the school the other day. Also heard they bought a house fairly close to the school. Kinda interesting I guess.

I'm just hoping to hear that he's back on the mat for some of the national events that are happening this spring.  The school situation we can wonder about later this summer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.