So Long HS Wrestling!

1oldwrestler

After 12 years of being involved in wrestling in the state of Indiana, the Franklin family is saying thanks for the memories.  Two boys and over 215 career IHSAA (between them) victories later we are bowing out and thanking the sport for all it has taught us.  Jack made it to Banker's this year which was a special moment for all of us.  For those of you that remember Jack's older brother, Andy (3x NHC Champ - 2008, 2009 & 2010), he is in his second year of law school at IU (Bloomington) and in the top 20% of his class.  Jack is headed to Ball State this Fall.  As for me, I hope the aging process slows to a normal pace as it feels I've aged 25 years during the times I lived and died with my sons these past 12 years.  Homestead HS, where Jack and Andy attended, is in great hands with Coaches Devaux, Stockman and Oberlin.  Viva Indiana wrestling!