! IT'S COMING !

TeamGarcia

speaking of canadians...adams county named after Bryan Adams?

Clinton county - named after George "the king of P funk" Clinton

Gibson County - unfortunately for them...they were named after debbie gibson

Grant County - Eddie Grant - gonna rock down to electric avenue

Harrison County - named after George whose solo career was quite underated - probably the 3rd best beatle

Howard County - named after Howard Jones - No one is to blame

Jefferson County - obviously named for Jefferson Starship - Grace Slick went to Madison H.S.

Marshall County - Marshall Tucker Band - one of the great southern rock bands

sorry for Peru - but I think Miami County was named after Miami Sound Machine - Gloria Estefan still plays an honorary concert at Peru h.s. every year as a fundraiser for the wrestling team.

Perry County - named after Steve Perry's successful solo career - Journey has never been the same since...all apologies to arnel pineda

Randolph County - Even though Boots Randolph was born and raised in Evansville - his long lost cousin was from Winchester and named their county after saxophonist Boots Randolph and his well known Yakety Sax

Spencer County - Named after the Spencer Davis group when Steve Winwood left the band and moved to Rockport, Indiana - also the home of Florence "Carol Brady" Henderson

Wayne County - named after Wayne Newton who had a failed attempt to start a lounge in Richmond, later moved to Las Vegas and hit it big as a lounge singer.

Darn it....you stole my Jefferson Starship reference. Madison was built on a good old thing called Rock and Roll!!

?

That was after they dropped the Jefferson and went with starship...kind of a slap in the face of the people of jefferson county.

Edited by frigginhurts

When you team #winsninestraightstatetitlesandtwelveoverall you can be as serious as you want.  #greatestdynastyinindianahistory.   :D

Until then, #hashtagsarestupid

I was going to say, too serious?

Please slack off more Mater Dei so everyone else can get a ribbon too. :rolleyes:

what a roller coaster.............we get TeamGarcia starting this off with throwing out the newly founded #TheCounty (which is quickly becoming the epi-center of all that is IN wrestling), then we get blasted for having fun by the moderators, then the regionrat comments on the fact that they are losing the top billing as the home of greatness for IN wrestling.  And then it gets real when the conductor of the #paintrain signs off and gives his blessing like the Don of the family.............now we just need Blevins to acknowledge the fact that #TheCounty is here and its about to take over the state of IN wrestling. 

How about if we get to the point where we set up dual meets with #TheCounty all-star team vs an all-star team from the following area's: Da region, Evansville, Fort Wayne & central IN ???

This is how you grow the sport and IN wrestling and again like most things great its coming out of #TheCounty !!! 

How about if we get to the point where we set up dual meets with #TheCounty all-star team vs an all-star team from the following area's: Da region, Evansville, Fort Wayne & central IN ???

You could probably set something like this up if one of the areas is interested. I know the Clark & Floyd County areas (Jeffersonville, New Albany, Floyd Central, etc.) of Indiana has a Battle at the Bridge event with the Jefferson County area (Louisville) of Kentucky. Edited by MattM

guess what no longer works on this thread now too ????? 

***I Love TripleB***TheCounty................... or now known as //=TheCounty

Edited by JMILL

Now that //=TheCounty has got Indiana Wrestling Attention . Guess we win as most Annoying Wrestling Fans on Indianamat ! If not were a close 2nd to Region Rats .

First we wanna thank Indianamat for having us ! Thank You , Thank You . We been here for awhile, just waiting for our time.

Second we thank Joe for banning our hashtag cause we brought about 1000 new screen names to your site in 3 days just on that hashtag itself. Its Business. It's cool, we are just big wrestling fans from the Westside of Nap-Town, Here to promote our County Schools . No big deal.

Third Hendricks County Wrestling has all the Power Joe . That's all we wanted & need .

It's looking like WWE Vince McManon (You) vs. Steve Austin (TheCounty) and we know how that turned out .

Or WCW (you) vs. NWO (TheCounty)

Maybe we create a new (HCNWO)

Hendricks County New World Order cause we taking over .

Careful TeamGarcia I might get banned

Lol , Love ya Joe (Indianamat)

I believe the only way to have the #wars re-instated is to have Isreal post using a #......no way the powers that be at IndianaMat ban a post from him.

#PainTrain

//= TheCounty

............not a huge fan of what comes up when you try to use a # and TheCounty together !!!

Edited by JMILL

All you county people...geesh

joe you mis-typed "# The Co".....................try it Joe it feels good to be part of the new dominant force !!!

side note it took me a while but I finally got past your firewall........very crafty sir !!!

Edited by JMILL

I really like your signature

joe you mis-typed "# The Co".....................try it Joe it feels good to be part of the new dominant force !!!

side note it took me a while but I finally got past your firewall........very crafty sir !!!

You're getting smarter....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.