! IT'S COMING !

TeamGarcia

de county!  i love it!

the first step is to adopt an animal that symbolizes "de county."

de county rabbit?  de county squirrel?  how about de county possum?  de possum, of course, will require his own english dialect and refer to himself in the third person.

"de ole possum feel like de county boys gonna put a kuntry mile between de county an de rest o de state!"

if you go de possum route, since he is a marsupial, the "pouch" and "carrying" references are endless.

"de ole possum, he gotta strong back, but it git tired o carrying de rest of de state on de wrasslin mat."  

"de ole possum, he gotta pouch full o whoop ass to pull out!"

the next step is to minimize and/or dismiss anyone not from "de county"...particularly those from other "regions"....

"sum ob dem region boys came down to de county. said dey want ta win de team title.  dem boys went home cryin.  could not handle it. said aiin't no team title worth dat."
"dey aint nuttin like de mooresville regunnal!"
"i was a' watchin de nashunal geograffick on de tv last night.  dey had a animal baddle between de ole possum and de rat.  de possum put de rat in a spladle, ate him and pooped him out in de shape of de horseshoe.  den, de ole possum started a singin'  "nashunwide is on your side".  it was a real hootenanny!"

btw-  hendricks county is named after rock legend, jimi hendrix.  the powers that be did not realize the spelling error until it was a done deal.  i love hendrix!  you have to admit; it's pretty cool indiana has a county named after him.
Edited by hook and half

btw-  hendricks county is named after rock legend, jimi hendrix.  they powers that be did not realize the spelling error until it was a done deal.  i love hendrix!  you have to admit; it's pretty cool indiana has a county named after him.

You cant beat Rush county.  They're named after a whole band.

Lake county only named after partial band name, "Emerson, Lake & Palmer".    Cass was named after Momma Cass.    Jackson county named after Michael?   Maybe could go on and on.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

You cant beat Rush county.  They're named after a whole band.

WS-

i know.  it's a little bit of a problem for me.  while i really like rush, they are canadien.  not sure it is cool to name an american county after some canadiens.

the lake, jackson and cass---you made that up.  don't much appreciate your making a mockery of my post.

Edited by hook and half

WS-

i know.  it's a little bit of a problem for me.  while i really like rush, they are canadien.  not sure it is cool to name an american county after some canadiens.

the lake, jackson and cass---you made that up.  don't much appreciate your making a mockery of my post.

Im not mocking, but just going with it.   Indiana is the rock and roll state and should have the Rock N Roll hall of fame.   Cleveland stole it.  But more examples of Indiana Rock references would  be that  Pink Floyd get their name from the plastic pink flamingo factory in Floyd county.

I think that we have our first honorary non-resident member to #TheCounty! Welcome hook!!! It's official.

Hook should be #honored to be honorary member of #TheCounty

YAY!  Thanks, guys!  I'll try not to let you down!  can i do an all-name team for the conference tournament?  ease my way into it?

"de ole possum!  hes a' grinnin"

When you team #winsninestraightstatetitlesandtwelveoverall you can be as serious as you want.  #greatestdynastyinindianahistory.   :D

Until then, #hashtagsarestupid

We #TheCounty got a secret weapon for your EMD State Titles in a row #shenanigans .

! IT'S COMING !

de county! i love it!

the first step is to adopt an animal that symbolizes "de county."

de county rabbit? de county squirrel? how about de county possum? de possum, of course, will require his own english dialect and refer to himself in the third person.

"de ole possum feel like de county boys gonna put a kuntry mile between de county an de rest o de state!"

if you go de possum route, since he is a marsupial, the "pouch" and "carrying" references are endless.

"de ole possum, he gotta strong back, but it git tired o carrying de rest of de state on de wrasslin mat."

"de ole possum, he gotta pouch full o whoop ass to pull out!"

the next step is to minimize and/or dismiss anyone not from "de county"...particularly those from other "regions"....

"sum ob dem region boys came down to de county. said dey want ta win de team title. dem boys went home cryin. could not handle it. said aiin't no team title worth dat."

"dey aint nuttin like de mooresville regunnal!"

"i was a' watchin de nashunal geograffick on de tv last night. dey had a animal baddle between de ole possum and de rat. de possum put de rat in a spladle, ate him and pooped him out in de shape of de horseshoe. den, de ole possum started a singin' "nashunwide is on your side". it was a real hootenanny!"

btw- hendricks county is named after rock legend, jimi hendrix. the powers that be did not realize the spelling error until it was a done deal. i love hendrix! you have to admit; it's pretty cool indiana has a county named after him.

Lame

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.