Avon RTC

Coach Blevins

As you make your off-season training plan you should consider the Avon RTC. We will have great wrestlers of all sizes to go with. Practices will begin at 6:30p on Wednesday nights beginning March 9th. All workouts will be held in the Avon High School wrestling room(enter door 31) and are available to all schoolboy, cadet, and junior age wrestlers with a valid USA Wrestling card. I have included a list of dates that will be available for your convenience. We hope to see you there!

March 9th - Chris Fleeger - University of the Cumberlands

March 16th- Steven Bradley - Marian University

April 6th - Wabash College

April 13th - Live

April 20th - Tyrel Todd - Purdue University

April 27th - Jason Warthan - University of Indianapolis

May 4th - Duane Goldman - Indiana University

May 11th - Brady Eppert - CIA

May 18th - Chad Red of Red Cobra

June 1 - Duke Coaching Staff - Schedule Change...Click Here for more information.  

Enter Door 31.

Avon High School

7575 East 150 South

Avon, IN 46123

Edited by Coach Blevins

• 2 weeks later...

Our RTCs are geared to the wrestler that wants to wrestle at the next level (college). Our clinicians are all college coaches that will not only give your wrestler great technique, they will outline the path that your wrestler will need to take to make it to a college room. In the past, these coaches have given advice on grades, testing, social media, personal relationships, scholarship money, and spiritual aspects. Please come and start to develop a realationship with these programs. The technique is great, but the life lessons and advice are priceless.

Please also note that the Avon staff has 4 coaches that wrestled in the big ten. Coaches Israel Blevins and Davion Peterson wrestled at Purdue. Coaches Jon McClain (four time Big Ten all academic and team captain!) and Aaron Crane wrestled at Indiana University.

Come check it out!!!!

Oh..... I almost forgot...... #TheCounty

Edited by Mattyb

Our RTCs are geared to the wrestler that wants to wrestle at the next level (college). Our clinicians are all college coaches that will not only give your wrestler great technique, they will outline the path that your wrestler will need to take to make it to a college room. In the past, these coaches have given advice on grades, testing, social media, personal relationships, and spiritual aspects. Please come and start to develop a realationship with these programs. The technique is great, but the life lessons and advice are priceless.

Please also note that the Avon staff has 4 coaches that wrestled in the big ten. Coaches Israel Blevins and Davion Peterson (two time big ten champ!) wrestled at Purdue. Coaches Jon McClain (four time Big Ten all academic and team captain!) and Aaron Crane wrestled at Indiana University.

Come check it out!!!!

Oh..... I almost forgot...... #TheCounty

This too is endorsed by TeamGarcia #TheCounty #IzzyTrained #Freestyle #Greco

• 3 weeks later...

Packed room tonight. Wabash coaches really opened some eyes about how fun wrestling can be. Great coaches with an awesome philosophy. Not hard to see how the Wabash program has been very successful of late. Thanks guys!!!!

Purdue staff next week. Let's pack the room again!!!

Edited by Mattyb

Packed room tonight. Walbash coaches really opened some eyes about how fun wrestling can be. Great coaches with an awesome philosophy.

I think your southern twang is getting in the way of your spelling, unless Walbash is a new college located in the city of Crawlfordsville!

I have always been a fan of the Wabash program in Crawfordsville! 

#BetterSpelling

True story, I was listening to the DIII Finals broadcast when Riley Lefever won his first national title. Jason Bryant the announcer kept calling the school Wa(short a)bash. The next week at NCAA's I corrected him and told him it's like wall-bash. The next year on the broadcast he mentioned I helped him correctly pronounce the school.

I think your southern twang is getting in the way of your spelling, unless Walbash is a new college located in the city of Crawlfordsville!

I have always been a fan of the Wabash program in Crawfordsville! 

#BetterSpelling

so is it Alvon or Avlon?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.