Dream Match-Ups

wrealwrestler101

I posted in an earlier thread about the top Indiana teams of all-time. Of those ten teams listed, I have a couple of dream match-ups I would pay any price to see, and a slew of individual match-ups as well (unrelated to the team match-ups).

Team

#1 '03 Mater Dei vs. #1 '10 Mishawaka - Two teams with ten state qualifiers a piece.

#1 '05 Lawrence North vs. #1 '12 Perry Meridian - Two of the most dominant dual teams the state has ever seen.

Individual

#1 '14 Stevan Micic (Hanover Central) vs. #1 '16 Chad Red (New Palestine) (126/132)

#1 '05 Angel Escobedo (Griffith) vs. #1 '15 Nick Lee (Evansville Mater Dei) (132/138)

#1 '04 Alex Tsirtsis (Griffith) vs. #1 '12 Jason Tsirtsis (Crown Point)

#1 '15 Blake Rypel (Cathedral) vs. #1 '13 Mitch Sliga (Fishers)

#1 '98 D.J. Radnovich (Gibson Southern) vs. #1 '14 Gelen Robinson (Lake Central)

#1 '03 Jake O'Brien (Franklin Central) vs. #1 '16 Mason Parris (Lawrenceburg)

#1 '06 Dexter Larimore (Merrillville) vs. #1 '16 Shawn Streck (Merrillville)

Edited by wrealwrestler101

I posted in an earlier thread about the top Indiana teams of all-time. Of those ten teams listed, I have a couple of dream match-ups I would pay any price to see, and a slew of individual match-ups as well (unrelated to the team match-ups).

Team

#1 '03 Mater Dei vs. #1 '10 Mishawaka - Two teams with ten state qualifiers a piece.

#1 '05 Lawrence North vs. #1 '12 Perry Meridian - Two of the most dominant dual teams the state has ever seen.

Individual

#1 '14 Stevan Micic (Hanover Central) vs. #1 '16 Chad Red (New Palestine) (126/132)

#1 '05 Angel Escobedo (Griffith) vs. #1 '15 Nick Lee (Evansville Mater Dei) (132/138)

#1 '04 Alex Tsirtsis (Griffith) vs. #1 '12 Jason Tsirtsis (Crown Point)

#1 '15 Blake Rypel (Cathedral) vs. #1 '13 Mitch Sliga (Fishers)

#1 '98 D.J. Radnovich (Gibson Southern) vs. #1 '14 Gelen Robinson (Lake Central)

#1 '03 Jake O'Brien (Franklin Central) vs. #1 '16 Mason Parris (Lawrenceburg)

#1 '06 Dexter Larimore (Merrillville) vs. #1 '16 Shawn Streck (Merrillville)

My guess is this match has already happened un-officially several times and the parents or coaches probably know the results.......LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.