Should USA Wrestling Consider Classed National Championship

Walter Sobchak

No they are doing it their own way... And like we discussed before actually have a worse FF % than we do here in our "horrible" single class system... So the classed system didn't in any way help participation % which is the whole idea of classing the sport... Yeah it helped the little schools but hurt the big schools and at the end of the day did more damage than good... So i see no point in shifting the pain from small schools to big schools just to cause even more harm to the sport in general...

No they are doing it their own way... And like we discussed before actually have a worse FF % than we do here in our "horrible" single class system... So the classed system didn't in any way help participation % which is the whole idea of classing the sport... Yeah it helped the little schools but hurt the big schools and at the end of the day did more damage than good... So i see no point in shifting the pain from small schools to big schools just to cause even more harm to the sport in general...

Actually if you break down forfeit numbers by school size our small schools forfeit around 1 more weight class per team than classed states.

Yeah and the classed states FF about 2 more weight classes than our big schools... It just transferred the pain from small schools to big schools and hurt the overall participation rates even more than they already are...

It seems you are find with the big schools being dominant in Indiana. Down with the small schools!

No I could honestly care less if big or little schools have it "better offr" I just want to help improve the sport and get more kids participating... And the data shows at the end of the day class wrestling doesn't accomplish this task...

Edited by Super_Fan

I didn't miss anything, did I?

http://indianamat.com/index.php/topic/49611-state-champ-that-didnt-win-sectionals/?p=221059

You didn't watch me grow up there champ. 

Just glad your son is a nice kid and he doesn't take after you, but in my experience the idiot dads usually have nice kids for some weird reason.

http://indianamat.com/index.php/topic/49611-state-champ-that-didnt-win-sectionals/?p=221059

You didn't watch me grow up there champ. 

Just glad your son is a nice kid and he doesn't take after you, but in my experience the idiot dads usually have nice kids for some weird reason.

I watched you as a little kid, your dad is hard to forget.

So you resorted to name calling, and I'm the idiot.

Gotcha.

I watched you as a little kid, your dad is hard to forget.

So you resorted to name calling, and I'm the idiot.

Gotcha.

No you didn't, you don't know my dad, I guarantee it.

I started wrestling in 7th grade, never did ISWA wrestling until my junior year in high school. My dad barely knows what a takedown is.

I'm six years younger than you, when you were a senior in high school I had yet to step on a wrestling mat.

You don't know me, nor my family.

No you didn't, you don't know my dad, I guarantee it.

I started wrestling in 7th grade, never did ISWA wrestling until my junior year in high school. My dad barely knows what a takedown is.

You don't know me, nor my family.

Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

That doesn't explain your anger towards me. Unless it stems from me often times not agreeing with you.  

Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

That doesn't explain your anger towards me. Unless it stems from me often times not agreeing with you.  

You do have me confused with someone else, there is no MAYBE about it. I was never good enough for anyone outside the Carroll regional to know who I was.

It's funny how your attitude changes when you are called out on being an idiot and thinking you know everything.

Maybe YOUR attitude with me would change when you realize I'm not who you think I am.

You do have me confused with someone else, there is no MAYBE about it. I was never good enough for anyone outside the Carroll regional to know who I was.

It's funny how your attitude changes when you are called out on being an idiot and thinking you know everything.

Maybe YOUR attitude with me would change when you realize I'm not who you think I am.

My attitude hasn't changed.

I am however big enough to admit to making a mistake.

Group hug?

My attitude hasn't changed.

I am however big enough to admit to making a mistake.

Group hug?

When you go from "I watched you as a little kid, your dad is hard to forget." to maybe I have you confused, that's a drastic change.

You haven't admitted to your "mistake" only that maybe you made one. Still waiting on confirmation you have no clue who I was growing up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.