Training Dummies

ENoblewrestling

We are looking at purchasing a training dummy or two, and I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for what style, brand, size, etc you would get the most use from.  Anything you would stay away from?  Also how important is it to have all of the different weights, or can a lighter guy make do with a heavier dummy, or visa versa?  Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about matching pound for pound the lighter ones work better for most for improving techniques, the dead weight is harder to move so you don't want it to be too heavy where you're in bad position just to execute the techniques and lack of momentum. The most important thing is to name them. We have 2 and both are russian.

This is the one I am interested in.  I don't know anyone that has tried it.  I know a person that sells these and I can get you the pricing for it if you need.  You can teach your team how to throw with them so the next time you wrestle Prairie Heights you guys can have a launch fest.

ResizeIMG_1577.jpg

This is the one I am interested in.  I don't know anyone that has tried it.  I know a person that sells these and I can get you the pricing for it if you need.  You can teach your team how to throw with them so the next time you wrestle Prairie Heights you guys can have a launch fest.

ResizeIMG_1577.jpg

Whew we would have to hit the dummies pretty hard this summer to go toe to toe Greco with Heights, they can throw for sure.  Yeah if you could get me some info or the price on those they look pretty nice.  I would of course need mine singleted not gi-ed?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.