2016 Pittsburgh Wrestling Classic Team Indiana Roster

Y2CJ41

Looks like Red will have arch rival Luke Pletcher and Shawn Streck will have Jacob Beistel who was a state champ

http://sportstown.post-gazette.com/all-around-sports-town/58778-wrestling-nine-wpial-wrestlers-on-pennsylvania-team-in-classic

"..four time Nebraska champion." LOL they can't even type Indiana as it relates to wrestling...bulletin board material!

Because I believe he was losing the last match and caught Pletcher at the end. Some considered it lucky, not me , but if you read the comments on Flo some did

I wish I had the type of luck to slap a cradle on a highly ranked kid and pin him. Some people get all the breaks.  :rolleyes:

I cant wait for this weekend & not because the Easter Bunny is coming!!!  But to be able to see my son wrestle out of state competition and to see some of the top kids in the country go at it.  Team Indiana looks very good and it is going to be fun to see how they stack up against the PA team..

My youngest is even more pumped that he might get the chance to meet Chad Red!!! 

Edited by Bulldog89

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.