State finals record attendance

fearless fly

We also had approximately 800 + streams through Track before the finals! Even with a percentage of those being purchased to see the archive only after the stream, that is incredible. The perfect storm of Hype, weather, and a already great event.

I don't think it was just at the state finals.  The NC SS was crazy packed this year.  I have been going to that SS for 10 years and have never seen it that packed.  I had to park in a neighborhood down the street and in there was very little unoccupied seating space in the largest high school gym in the country.  It was amazing.  So, I would have to believe that the number of spectators enjoying Indiana high school wrestling is increasing. It is great to see.

I don't think it was just at the state finals. The NC SS was crazy packed this year. I have been going to that SS for 10 years and have never seen it that packed. I had to park in a neighborhood down the street and in there was very little unoccupied seating space in the largest high school gym in the country. It was amazing. So, I would have to believe that the number of spectators enjoying Indiana high school wrestling is increasing. It is great to see.

New Castle is awesome! The energy and ambience there gets better every year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.