220 State Finals - #2 Mason Parris (Lawrenceburg) vs. #3 Gunnar Larson (Avon)

KarlHungus

Remember Adam Chalfant in 08-09 at HWT?  He looked to be about 200lbs with a 12 pack when he dropped his singlet after the match.  Samuels looked to be 40-50lbs lighter than Streck tonight.  Great effort Robert.  Will be looking forward to seeing you back under the lights next year as well.

I want to know what the heck Mason Parris' parents have fed him for all of these years.  That's about as big a sophomore as I've every seen.

Just look at his dad and you will understand where is size comes  from...he is not even close to the size he will be! will be 3 time champ with only one career loss when said and done!

All that have been around Indiana high school wrestling for a while I have a question. How would you compare Mr. Parris to Jake O'brien? I was watching the finals near a big O'brien fan and he said the two were very comparable referring to their wrestling styles.

Edited by Hawkeye33

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.