132 State Finals - You KNOW IT!

KarlHungus

I wasn't sure on the last Red Nearfall. Maybe it's me just wanting to see some OT action from such a great matchup. At least the match was worth the hype rather than a low scoring nothing happening match. Great job by both. Red will go down as a all time great. Lee will also be respected as one of the best. We will see in the next few years what college brings for them both.

Edited by MattM

Great match. Lee on the attach the whole match... Wasn't sure on the near fall but it is what it is. Congrats to me red. Undefeated 4X state champ.. Quite the accomplishment. Never like to hear boos but I think it was towards me reds father... What a classless act. Sad that teenage boys have more sportsmanship and class than you do mr red. Once again congrats to chant and nick. Greatest match I've seen in state finals

I don't know about red being a classless tool. I realize he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think he was responding to some of the pro-Lee contingent out there who had plenty to say about his chances. As for his celebrations, I think they were tame compared to Hudkins and many from the past. People are in an uproar because he's cocky, but that cockiness is part of his success. When you talk a big game, you better work hard to make sure you back it up.

Yes, yes I did. Did you not hear the words that came from his mouth? He's a young man headed to a big 10 program. Learn some class and don't be a tool.

Be the grown up. It is obvious being from ev your emotional. Show us you have more class than him, because I see the same thing from your posts.

If this were anybody else that gave that interview I doubt there's be single post supporting them when people came to criticize him.

This whole "he's just a kid" excuse needs to stop. He's been here three other times, he's won nearly every tournament he's been in in the past few years, and he's committed to a D1 B1G school. There's no need to shelter him against somebody saying he needs to show more class as a winner.