106 State Finals - #3 Murphy (Warren Central) vs. Garcia (Avon)

KarlHungus

Huge congrats to Asa and his family from Team Mills!!!. It was a well deserved championship after putting his family through so many overtime wins throughout the tourney.  I think he had like 2-3 overtime matches in the state tournament.  I have to think of Gable's quote "Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy".  That certainly applies to this season for Asa... He came up clutch when it mattered and goes home with the championship!   

Huge congrats to Asa and his family from Team Mills!!!. It was a well deserved championship after putting his family through so many overtime wins throughout the tourney. I think he had like 2-3 overtime matches in the state tournament. I have to think of Gable's quote "Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy". That certainly applies to this season for Asa... He came up clutch when it mattered and goes home with the championship!

Thank You Darren ! Appreciate your kind words. Our boys went to war seems like every week this year and we talked about the battle tested kids are going to win this weight class . Thanks Again #teammills #cwafam

Edited by TeamGarcia

Mills=class act!!!! Proud to call both of these families friends (no matter what singlet color or hashtag). I have seen both of these kids grow up. Both will be successful in whatever they do. #cwa

I have coached Asa in too many national and local duals to count. He is a big match wrestler. The kid has ice in his veins. Again, SUPER proud of Asa. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this young man. Congrats buddy!!!!

The #younggunz are here! We are now in the process in the development of the #youngbuckz . (Hashtag copy rights owned by team Garcia).

Edited by Mattyb

Mills=class act!!!! Proud to call both of these families friends (no matter what singlet color or hashtag). I have seen both of these kids grow up. Both will be successful in whatever they do. #cwa

I have coached Asa in too many national and local duals to count. He is a big match wrestler. The kid has ice in his veins. Again, SUPER proud of Asa. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this young man. Congrats buddy!!!!

The #younggunz are here! We are now in the process in the development of the #youngbuckz . (Hashtag copy rights owned by team Garcia).

Thanks Coach #Super

©® APPROVED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.