Who do you have, Red or Lee?

Y2CJ41

111 members have voted

1. 1. 132 winner

• Chad Red
    • Nick Lee

which is exactly why I have LEE..

Both great wrestlers. Will be interesting to see which one pushes the pace and which one goes for a knockout opportunity.

Neither one has been pushed for 6 minutes in many months, so 3rd period conditioning will be tested. Red is a hammer on top...

Man I gotta say hats off to Lee. He could have stayed at 38 and walked, but OH BABY!! He said I want the best!! Hats off to Red doing what only select few have working for 4 I said 4 titles. Oh yea and being unbeatable. After its all over whoever "doesn't win" because neither is a loser, is still one of the greats. For some this is the pinnacle of their wrestling careers, these two have another step wether it's a NCAA title or world's. I have said some funny stuff and rode those that need to be rode, but if you don't know the weight this match carries, please go to the bathroom stick your head in the toilet reach up and flush. " I sware to god you should". There will be 10, 10 and under wrestlers watching this match on TV with me, the cops said it was ok. Only because they are there too. I want them to see what Indiana wrestling should be. These two are great no questions the winner gets another title the guy who is not the winner well I'm sure we will here their name see their hand raised again. I have been waiting for this since I heard about Lee being seeded at Sectionals. We are about two hours from Ali /Frasier, Rousey/ Holmes, Rocky/ Drago,& well Swain/Shute. Pull your pants up put the wife to bed and let the kids stay up late. Man I gotta Go I got ice waiting for some new friends. Good luck boys, who cares who wins!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.