School logos knockoffs

Here's a fun topic in this week that we celebrate the state tournament and all of the schools that compete in the great state of Indiana..    I've noticed that a lot of school's logo, mascot or uniforms look a look a like a college or pro team.    Maybe even to a point that some copyright lawyers might be a little nervous.    Some are a little more suttle.     So give me your list of logo knock offs and hope the NCAA and pro lawyers don't see this page.  

Like for example:   The Greenwood "G" sure looks like the Packers G.     The Peru wrestling uniforms have a good look, but sure look like the Missouri Tigers wrestling uniforms.   My son's school Harrison, had an old symbol of pirate with a eye patch  was like the Oakland Raiders symbol, but was Blue and Orange instead of Silver and Black.   The Hanover Central "HC" symbol sure looks a lot like the North Carolina NC.   I saw the Taylor Titans symbol sure looks just like Texas Tech's symbol.

Who else is out there.

Churubusco's logo is a morphed Iowa Hawkeye.  IMO it is the best looking possibility for an eagle logo, as most eagle logos stink.  I think we are the only team that uses it, which surprises me, because of how awesome it is.  On a side note I do not know why we are not the Turtles or Terrapins or Snappers seeing that we are Turtletown USA, maybe i'll start a kickstarter campaign to get the change made.

1258741897_churubusco_eagles.gif

Good idea, too many Eagles around here     :D

Churubusco's logo is a morphed Iowa Hawkeye.  IMO it is the best looking possibility for an eagle logo, as most eagle logos stink.  I think we are the only team that uses it, which surprises me, because of how awesome it is.  On a side note I do not know why we are not the Turtles or Terrapins or Snappers seeing that we are Turtletown USA, maybe i'll start a kickstarter campaign to get the change made.

1258741897_churubusco_eagles.gif

Edited by Blane Culp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.