Team Race- Interesting at 106, 113 and 120

Devils27

With Penn, Warren Central and Brownsburg being 3 of the top team contenders in my mind, it's interesting to note that all 3 are represented in the first 3 weight classes.  With that said it seems the team title could be determined in the early rounds of the lighter weights.  They also all have a 195lber with this advantage leaning towards WC obviously. 

Portage. Nuff said. i will admit they are the darkhorses, but they are on fire. Beat penn saturday by 40, and have potential to have 4 state finalists.

The tough schedule Vega put his Portage team through this season is paying dividends in the post season.  They looked very good this last weekend.

Portage. Nuff said. i will admit they are the darkhorses, but they are on fire. Beat penn saturday by 40, and have potential to have 4 state finalists.

40 ???? Where did you get your info ? I would think Warren is the favorite . 

Edited by M109R

I say Portage gets 5, because my bias has their heavyweight not moving on.

And this one is Brownsburg's to lose. Mills, Weaver, and Mulkey all could very well place top 4 at the first 3 weight classes alone, Lee is the favorite at 138, and Damler has a good shot at squeezing his way to the semi finals. Walton got probably the toughest draw out of any semi state champion in the whole tournament honestly(Goering, then Gray, then Hughes), but just so long as he places I like the team's chances.

It's was closer. it was just a pick. Good think I picked drew in the Semi state pick'em. I was wrong on the show îm sure I will pick another one wrong too

You took him over Hildebrandt in the Semi State Hangout and I couldn't figure out why because Drew dominated him at Al Smith. Semi State match was much closer though...

Also it was The harvest Classic at LC drew beat graham rooms in the finals of the Al smith.

Rumph is very good. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in semis vs red. Also portage has a potential for 5, count it, 5 guys in semis and possible 4 in finals. Better start talking about portage. It's not just a 3 team race. It's going to be very, very exciting this weekend! I'm stoked!

Edited by RaiderColfax

I think Cathedral gets all 6 through Friday night. Them & Portage are for sure the dark horses, Warren got bad draws, Penn I think isn't a huge factor (especially since Woods won't beat Parris), it's Brownsburg's to lose. But ah, we left out good ol Mater Dei w/ 3 potential state champs...

I think Cathedral gets all 6 through Friday night. Them & Portage are for sure the dark horses, Warren got bad draws, Penn I think isn't a huge factor (especially since Woods won't beat Parris), it's Brownsburg's to lose. But ah, we left out good ol Mater Dei w/ 3 potential state champs...

Don't make the same mistake I made thinking there's no chance a certain wrestler can win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.