How many Champs from EC

Regionrat1

Hudkins is the returning champ @ 126, but he did suffer some sort of injury at Evv SS saturday (it appeared to be to the hand/wrist). I have no idea how serious it might be. Regardless, he has to be the favorite until proven otherwise.

Also, watch out for Walton of Brownsburg @ 170. I realize Hughes has to be considered the favorite, but Walton is the real deal. He was arguably the most impressive wrestler (outside of Nick Lee) at Evansville. I'm expecting the EVV SS to be well represented this weekend. There are strong contenders for a title in at least 8 weight classes.

106, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 170 & 195

I suspect the finals may be dominated by EC & EVV this year. The only big favorite outside those SS's is Rypel @ 182. I'm not saying that the other SS's won't have more Champs than that (Red is a strong contender of course) but I'm predicting a very strong showing from these two SS's.

Hudkins is the returning champ @ 126, but he did suffer some sort of injury at Evv SS saturday (it appeared to be to the hand/wrist). I have no idea how serious it might be. Regardless, he has to be the favorite until proven otherwise.

Also, watch out for Walton of Brownsburg @ 170. I realize Hughes has to be considered the favorite, but Walton is the real deal. He was arguably the most impressive wrestler (outside of Nick Lee) at Evansville. I'm expecting the EVV SS to be well represented this weekend. There are strong contenders for a title in at least 8 weight classes.

106, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 170 & 195

I suspect the finals may be dominated by EC & EVV this year. The only big favorite outside those SS's is Rypel @ 182. I'm not saying that the other SS's won't have more Champs than that (Red is a strong contender of course) but I'm predicting a very strong showing from these two SS's.

Weaver at 113 was as good as I've seen.

I truelly tink that only da top 2 from FW should get spots - wild cards for da rest of da state

this is one of the funniest posts put on this board all year..............I just can't stop LOL at the thought some people are having reading this in front of their computers right now who are all angry and think this is serious but man regionrat1 this was well done !!!

this is one of the funniest posts put on this board all year..............I just can't stop LOL at the thought some people are having reading this in front of their computers right now who are all angry and think this is serious but man regionrat1 this was well done !!!

Would have been better if typed in English

region coaches ,

da rat has secured a Brinks Truck to haul all the precious metal back home. Don't worry I have a full crew to protect the cargo. Got to worry about gettin robbed - lots of jealousy towards da land of smoke stacks.

You sure that brinks truck is not already jam-packed from medals those All-powerful region teams won at team state?

Oops. They did not win any. My bad, my bad.

If misplaced arrogance can be inventoried, you will need a bigger truck.

Rat, be careful with all those snacks tossed your way. Sounds like they may actually be d-con.

Did the IHSWCA give medals to all the wrestlers for the team that won the Team State Invite? People just need to accept the fact that the Region is coming this weekend and will be going home with the hardware. Heck, the north part of the state might be taking home both trophy plaques this weekend.

Did the IHSWCA give medals to all the wrestlers for the team that won the Team State Invite? People just need to accept the fact that the Region is coming this weekend and will be going home with the hardware. Heck, the north part of the state might be taking home both trophy plaques this weekend.

Yes, and great comeback.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.