Brackets - Quick 1st Thoughts

SWINfan

Rumbling through quickly, here are a few things I saw.  Excuse the southern flavor.

106 - Deep class, lots of great matchups.  Friday night matches of Denny vs. Fair & Garcia vs. Walendzak look interesting.  Not sure of any previous interactions between them.

113 - Friday matchups - White vs. Mosconi & Slates vs. Davis could be fun.  White's definitely favored.  Cummings vs. Skylour Torner in Round 2 feels like a potential final to me.

120 - Luigs vs. Glogouski Friday night is one to watch.  Could either of the Hunt's knock off Rooks or Langeloh?

126 - 2nd Rd matchup of Joel McGhee for Brock Hudkins feels like it should happen later.  Could Logan Dillbeck give us a 4 over 1 facing Mejia?

132 - Just happy to see opposite brackets  

145 - Not an easy road for Joe Lee.  Timberman in Rd 2 before Laughlin in the Semis.  If he survives, could the Lee family prevent Jordan Vaughn from a State Title 2 years in a row?   Friday night Austin Bethel vs. Isaac Eicher seems premature and definitely worth the watch!

152 - Elijah Dunn vs. Brett Johnson is a great Friday match

160 - Bane, Whitaker and Covaciu all on the same side?  Seems unbalanced

182 - Disappointing that Davison and Rypel are on the same side.  Feels like someone is stealing from the Saturday night show, which lines up to be awesome!

195 - Wilderman vs. Tonte in the semis.  I know there are others, but still gives me the same feeling as above.

220 - Happy Saturday Night is righted again!   Guys like Ellis and Larsen hope to spoil the fun, but Parris vs. Woods could be epic!

Agreed...Talk about An official really effecting the outcome of a kids season. Gray getting hosed on that call in the semi state final sets him up with a terrible draw for the semis. Very disappointed for him. all the officials at ft Wayne were quality except for the one on that finals match who made multiple bad calls during the day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.