Lee's

guillotine

Does that mean that by the transitive property no matter who wins Saturday, 2007 Paul Konrath is the 2016 132 champ?

lee/red--  last name has three letters

konrath-- seven letters

lee/red = weakness

konrath has already beaten both of them.  rematch:  i'll take paul "the blonde bomber" konrath over both...second period tech fall.

Will Konrath join up with the Lees at MD next year?   If you sit out 1 year - you can change schools without a release?    Could be a rumor or maybe I just had a dream about it - either way....................it would be interesting.

He has to decide which offer is best.

;)

Nick is on a mission I watched him at Semistate.  But I think Red is gonna win.  I remember watching Red when he was little.  He wrestled my son.  He was crazy good back then too.  I hope he wins so he can be one of the few that went his entire high school career undefeated.  But I do respect Nick for going 132 to try and beat the best.  Either way a deserving wrestler will be the winner two of Indiana best ever!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.