Lee's

guillotine

I believe he lost to the young man from Perry, Brandon James during the off season as a Sophomore entering his Junior year. 

Red lost to James at Flo Nationals in 2014. The weight class was 120+5 and James cut down from wrestling 132 that year. To say the least James was HUGE for the weight.

Chad Red

2014 Flonationals - Brandon James (120+5 lbs)

2010 ISWA Greco - Brad Laughlin (75 lbs)

2010 MS State - Jake Sinkovics and Griffin Schermer (75 lbs)

2009 ISWA Greco - Sage Coy (65 lbs)

2008 Indy Nationals - Ethan Dendy (?) (60 lbs)

2007 ISWA Freestyle - Paul Konrath and Tyler Joseph (55 lbs)

2007 Indy Nationals - Blake Glogouski (50 lbs)

Nick Lee

2014 IHSAA State - Stevan Micic (126 lbs)

2012 IMHPO - Hayden Lee (116 lbs)

2007 ISWA Greco - Sage Coy and Paul Konrath (55 lbs)

2007 ISWA Folkstyle - Cameron Stewart and Tyler Fergusen (55 lbs)

These are all I can find on Track.  I think the operative words are defeats to IN kids are few and far between for these two.

Joe wasn't Nick a 6 grader when he lost to Hayden? and Coy and Konrath can tell stories later in life how they beat those guys back in the day. although both will have quite a few career highlights to talk a bout. funny not seeing Paul's name in the brackets.

Edited by quinnsDAD

Chad Red 2011 Liberty Nationals Champ 80 lbs  Note: Joe Lee is 5th on the podium.  Not sure if they faced each other.  

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Chad+Red+2011+Liberty.jpg

Nick Lee 2010 Dixie Nationals Champ 95 lbs

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Nick+Lee+Dixie+2010.jpg

Joe wasn't Nick a 6 grader when he lost to Hayden? and Coy and Konrath can tell stories later in life how they beat those guys back in the day. although both will have quite a few career highlights to talk a bout. funny not seeing Paul's name in the brackets.

I believe Nick won the IMHPO as a 7th grader, beating Hayden in the process.  Then lost the next year to Hayden and then to Kyle Akins (Illinois?) in the consolation semis to fall short of placing.  

Nick Lee beat Hayden when Lee was a 7th grader. Hayden got revenge the next year beating him in the semi-finals. That year(2012) that weight also featured Nathan Boston, Drew Hughes, Gaige Torres, and Owen Doster. Here is the link to the brackets http://www.trackwrestling.com/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=54534009

Does that mean that by the transitive property no matter who wins Saturday, 2007 Paul Konrath is the 2016 132 champ?

Chad Red

Nick Lee

These are all I can find on Track.  I think the operative words are defeats to IN kids are few and far between for these two.

Chad Red

Nick Lee

These are all I can find on Track. I think the operative words are defeats to IN kids are few and far between for these two.

55 and 65 pounds.. Lol I can't remember the last time I seen those weights. Starting early truly pays dividends

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.