Are hook's feelings hurt?

crossfaceKing

I haven't heard much from hook since his "annual regional preview". If I was a bettin man I'd say hook got his feelings hurt when triple b got to do the semi state preview and not him.

It's ok hook, let Mrs. Hook take you out to dinner and a movie tonight for Valentine's Day and just forget about it.

<3

Not saying hook doesn't do a great job. I just want hook to know we still love him and maybe next year if he plays his cards right we'll all be reading "hooks 1st annual semi state preview".

And back to the mat I'm telling you right now that's not a vacation he's on. When triple b got to do the preview I heard hook fled the country

Ontherise you know as well as I do that just will not work. I think hook and triple b need to have a match, winner writes the preview next year. Location: ANYWHERE BUT THE FORT WAYNE COLISEUM. .... Hook does not like that place

Ontherise you know as well as I do that just will not work. I think hook and triple b need to have a match, winner writes the preview next year. Location: ANYWHERE BUT THE FORT WAYNE COLISEUM. .... Hook does not like that place

That's going to be one long paragraph man. Hook doesn't write anything less than 700 words. But I still like my idea about the wrestle off. We can let the two of them each write a half of the program for the event. Then win or lose everyone can go to hooks house for kareokee and let Mrs. Hook mix the drinks

First of all, I'm merely a contributor to the preview; strictly JV, second team, backbencher.

Triple b owns the weight class and I can't cut to the next weight down.

It was a "vacation". Contrary to popular belief there was no loser leave town match.

First of all, I'm merely a contributor to the preview; strictly JV, second team, backbencher.

Triple b owns the weight class and I can't cut to the next weight down.

It was a "vacation". Contrary to popular belief there was no loser leave town match.

i am betting hook comes back this week under a mask.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.