State Finals Bracket Release at 5pm ET

Y2CJ41

Here it is 12:06 P.M. on The Feast Day of St. Valentine, but the IHSAA has yet to provide the Track Wrestling 'Gold Members' anything. By the way the forums internal clock isn't based on local time from the Eastern Time Zone, but rather some other place in the world. 

Here it is 12:06 P.M. on The Feast Day of St. Valentine, but the IHSAA has yet to provide the Track Wrestling 'Gold Members' anything. By the way the forums internal clock isn't based on local time from the Eastern Time Zone, but rather some other place in the world. 

Ohh some "gold members" know how to see their match-ups.

Where is the Iowa mullet guy who gives us the inside scoop on the draw????

He is at Great Clips today...must be a long line.

We get what we want at 132 Red/Lee final. Top half of 170 bracket is brutal. Wish we could've had Rypel/Davison in the finals but we'll get to see it nonetheless. Excited about a Woods/Paris final as well as B.Lee/Coy. Will be a great weekend. I wonder if Flo will be there. Plenty of nationally ranked kids going at it. #INDIANAWRESTLING. Oh yea Hudkins/Bailey has my interest as well.

I wonder if Flo will be there. Plenty of nationally ranked kids going at it..

Last time Flo attended (in their infancy) they were only given permission to film athlete interviews in the hallway. They were not given access to film any complete matches or even use footage to make a highlights video. If thats all the access they would get this time around I doubt you will see them interested in make the trip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.