HARDEST MATCH TO WATCH AT NEW CASTLE

luv2compete

One of the hardest matches to watch at New Castle Semi State was the ticket round match between Sam Fair and AJ Black.  I love both of these boys and they are very good friends.  AJ was probably the one most were cheering for, not because of his awesome undefeated record, but because he lives in New Castle and the tragic loss of his brother Levi in November.  Shenandoah brought a huge crowd to cheer on the Raiders and AJ.  Even Sam told me that he was cheering for AJ.  So you can imagine when it was their turn to wrestle in the ticket round, knowing someone was going home.  I felt this was AJ's year to shine and wrestle in honor of his brother. But Sam had the same family tragedy happen to him.  So emotions were running high as they began to wrestle. Great match for both boys.  But Sam came out winning the match.  I cried for AJ, Sam cried for AJ, and probably  most fans shed a tear.  We are so proud of Sam for doing was he was taught to do.  Wrestle hard and win.  We are also so proud of AJ for battling hard till the end.  Its not a loss for AJ!  He will only build on this and become a top notch wrestler!!!! Kudos to both Sam and AJ, for showing respect to each other.  They will be friends forever!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.