Periscope - Evansville Semi-State

TripleB

The EVSC school system is closed today - Friday 2-12-2016.

Does anyone know how this will effect tomorrows EVV semistate?

Tecumseh is out of school today also. We are not allowed to practice. I just called Evansville Reitz's AD to inform them we can not practice and request the additional one pound allowance.

I still can't believe schools were closed today in the Evansville area.   2 hour delay would've been more than enough time to take care of the "monster" snow accumulation of 1/2" 

I'm sure we can chalk it up to some Evansville wrestling conspiracy theory.  

Well now the intellect comment I have seen in years..Sware to God it Is!!!  BBB we should get the play by play gig next year a real honest good time any ideas for a name yet???

Maybe...

1. DB&BBB or for his small fan base BBB&DB

2. Pardon the Disruption

3. My fav Shmedium and XXL

Let me clearify I am XXL

Edited by donniebaker

Well I guess it'll me and DonnieB bringing some play by play if he's got the.....

It'll also be #3BTakover on Indianamat Twitter and Instagram, be sure to follow IndianaMat or enter the hashtags below on both to get an experience...well up until my flip phone dies!  You can also use the hashtags if you are tweeting or instagramming from the Ford. 

#EvilleSS16 #3BTakover

The lack of public WiFi in the Ford Center Sucks!   Does that have anything do to with the lack of streaming?  

as for Periscope, do you have to use the app or can you pick up your feed on a laptop?

It's probably too late now, but I recommend an external charger for events like this, giving you the ability to recharge/keep your phone charged.  Here is a good example...  there are many good options, but this one has the most life for the money I've seen and can handle 2 devices at once. 

http://www.amazon.com/Compact-20000mAh-Portable-Anker-PowerCore/dp/B00X5RV14Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455314577&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+portable+charger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.