Which Semi-State has the best food?

SpunkyPotato

Fort Wayne has impeccable chicken and fries baskets that I usually follow up with dippin dots. Not to mention the potato wedges are to die for!

Edited by DelCo

That would be great to have a menu as diverse as the region.

Who know's whats on the menu, but East Chicago should go Chicago style and put some,  Chicago Style hot dogs,  Big Italian Beef's and some deep dish on the menu.   Then it would have the best food.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Who know's whats on the menu, but East Chicago should go Chicago style and put some,  Chicago Style hot dogs,  Big Italian Beef's and some deep dish on the menu.   Then it would have the best food.

I have seen beefs, chicken and pizza before for the coaches' lunch at EC.  They had plenty to go around and if you didn't get full, you didn't work hard enough.

Let's see if EC can work a deal with portillos

That would be awesome, because that's always been the tradition at Merrillville to go to Portillos at the break and get a "Big Beef" or when done wrestling if still wrestling.   Is there one close to East Chicago High?

Ok, I like these guys a lot and hopefully, you can give them some business.    The Polishes and pierogis are absolutely fantastic.    They also have a nice selection of Polish adult drinks (beer and wine) for those along for the ride.    Not too far from ECCHS, either.     http://www.bigfrankssausage.com/index.html

Edited by busstogate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.