Fort Wayne Semi-State Team Race

Y2CJ41

I think the team race might be the most interesting of any of the semi-states, you have

Bellmont and Carroll with 11 wrestlers

Elkhart Memorial, Delta and Yorktown with 8 and some horses to put up big points

Jimtown has 7 and Prairie Heights has 6 and they are always dangerous

Should be a fun day from start to finish.

I think the team race might be the most interesting of any of the semi-states, you have

Elkhart Memorial, Delta and Yorktown with 8 and some horses to put up big points

Jimtown is sending 9 to Semi-State.

I'll give a very narrow edge to Elkhart Memorial here. Eli, both Mejias, and Ritchie could give them some big points here and Bellmont/Yorktown(while both still good teams) aren't quite the unstoppable powerhouses they are most years. And of course Jimtown and Carroll have some solid line ups too.

AC also has 8!

i do agree team race is a toss up. Only team I would count on having multiple champs is Yorktown. But EM and Belmont very well could as well.

Yorktown may have the most champions but not sure they will have the depth to win, but it will be close...

Yorktown and Carroll meet 3 times in the 1st or 2nd round, so those matches will be huge in the team race...

Bellmont looks to have depth, but may lack champions...

Delta has 2  potential champs, but may only have 1 or 2 other placers...

Carroll has some very tough draws but can still produce 4 or  5 placers, with a champion...

Prairie Heights and Jimtown will get guys through but will be very light on champions or finalists...

This will be a very fun and exciting team race... no team looks to be dominant against the field...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.