The worst SS draw I can think of would be...

decbell1

Jay County 182 vs. Goshen 182

182 is going to be completely dominated at state by the draw. If Fort Wayne can bring Kohler, Eli, Hankenson and Blakely to Indy and they draw Merrillville or Evansville, I think they could do really well. If they draw New Castle, different story.

182 is going to be completely dominated at state by the draw. If Fort Wayne can bring Kohler, Eli, Hankenson and Blakely to Indy and they draw Merrillville or Evansville, I think they could do really well. If they draw New Castle, different story.

Depending on order

1. Davison

2. James

3. Splix

4. Cao

5. Faulkner

6. Sneed

7. Mathis

probably a split

Depending on order

1. Davison

2. James

3. Splix

4. Cao

5. Faulkner

6. Sneed

7. Mathis

probably a split

Hopefully we find out, but I would take Hankenson/Kohler/Blakely over James/Splix right now. James may have beaten Blakely at Al Smith, but don't forget that James has split w Faulkner, whom Hankenson has beaten twice

Hopefully we find out, but I would take Hankenson/Kohler/Blakely over James/Splix right now. James may have beaten Blakely at Al Smith, but don't forget that James has split w Faulkner, whom Hankenson has beaten twice

I take James over both. He actually beat Faulkner 2 out of 3 the first being his first match back from football.

if u look back at any weight from previous years you can figure out witch semi state that weight will draw at state, at least it has worked for me,  i look at a weight to see,fort wayne 145 had new castle last year, and merriville the year b4, 3 years ago was evansville, this year they will have evansville again if i am right, it has always worked for me though, so u should be able to figure out which semi state forwayne 182 will draw at state

if u look back at any weight from previous years you can figure out witch semi state that weight will draw at state, at least it has worked for me,  i look at a weight to see,fort wayne 145 had new castle last year, and merriville the year b4, 3 years ago was evansville, this year they will have evansville again if i am right, it has always worked for me though, so u should be able to figure out which semi state forwayne 182 will draw at state

Like DecBell  said, thats not how it works.   It is a random draw done every year and not released until Semi-States are done  (except Merrilville last year).   At least that's the way its supposed to be done, but there are some conspiracy theorists that might disagree. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.